BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Japan... a few Japanese style beads

+24
TrollBlossom
chestersnickers
Monkey
bead-aholic
Chuck
annateresa
LindaJo
rock'n'troll
neonfiller
capesandra
Joolz
Hisae
Silmaril
Francisca
workerB4troll
Trolldog
bijouxbabz
MissBeetle
Trollsister
wiggy
hayseed
Kirstin
Trollperle
BeadThrilled
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About Japan... a few Japanese style beads Empty About Japan... a few Japanese style beads

Post by BeadThrilled Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Since there's no sneak peek yet... we've searched for other Japanese themed beads to go along with the Trollbeads Japanese World Tour bead and perhaps make up a nice bracelet....

We did a topic a while back on beads to complement the Trollbeads Kimono kit release: here

The Japanese World Tour beads will presumably have 3 silvers and one glass, so we would need additional glass.

Trollbeads has quite a few 'Japanese' silvers in the current collection and most of the Japanese Trollbeads sites and pages we found showed pictures of bright, sweet and colorful glass...
so what about a 'Mangabracelet'...

About Japan... a few Japanese style beads 8146c838-2

For those who think that's too sweet we have some nice Ohm Silvers and Christa glass from Macs...
(next time an ad, Dave Wink) which reminds us of Ryūjin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryūjin

About Japan... a few Japanese style beads P1060231-1-1-1
From top left to right below
Ohm Beads silvers - Torii Gate, Maneki Neko, Darum Doll, Japanese Wise Owl,
Macs OOAK Glass - Bamboo, Dragons' Den, Red Sun, Serpents' Skin

About Japan... a few Japanese style beads 408px-Tamatori_being_pursued_bya_dragon
Source: Wikipedia
Princess Tamatori steals Ryūjin's jewel, by Utagawa Kuniyoshi

Where to buy the Trollbeads Japanese World Tour beads?

Trollbeads Japan will be using the Charity Mangabead ordering site (apparently) also for the Japanese World Tour beads. We do hope orders will be processed and handled better than happened with the Mangabead sales:
Trollbeads World Tour Japan => http://mangabeads.shop.multilingualcart.com/
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

About Japan... a few Japanese style beads Empty Re: About Japan... a few Japanese style beads

Post by Trollperle Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Wow thanks for the inspirations! I got the ohm wisdom owl and she is a very tiny very wise little owlet Smile And I just fell in love with the dragon´s den bead!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

About Japan... a few Japanese style beads Empty Re: About Japan... a few Japanese style beads

Post by Kirstin Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:29 pm

I can't wait to find out and have been trying to imagine silvers - something Samuri, a temple, something that represents a tea ceremony.... so many ideas for Japan that this is a release I am especially looking forward to seeing!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a nice Daruma (more detailed than the Ohm one above). One of the first cultural ideas that hit me when I went to live in Japan in the 80s was: Nana korobi, ya oki. "If you fall down seven times, get up eight." The Daruma dolls are a symbol of that spirit of perseverance:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daruma_doll
Cross fingers Hurray
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by wiggy Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Thank you for the inspirations Very Happy I also love the dragon`s den. Very Happy
wiggy
wiggy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Can't wait to see what's on offer! The Macrow glass beads shown above are just my cup of tea, thanks for sharing!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBeetle Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Thank you for the inspiration to come over the waiting time. I´m so much looking forward to Friday and am ery excited Woot I guess there might be a white bead with just a red point, but for me this is too "simple", so I´m hoping for something more specific Wink
MissBeetle
MissBeetle
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:36 pm

MissBeetle wrote:Thank you for the inspiration to come over the waiting time. I´m so much looking forward to Friday and am ery excited Woot I guess there might be a white bead with just a red point, but for me this is too "simple", so I´m hoping for something more specific Wink

But the Rising Sun is very specific. It is the flag of Japan. I think it would be a nice companion bead for the kimonos in a matte finish.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBeetle Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Matte finish sounds good. I like that idea. I was thinking of another gloss bead, but matte.... the more I think about this, the more I love that idea bounce
MissBeetle
MissBeetle
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 am

Love the idea of the white bead with the red sun. I am also hoping to see something to do with bamboo. And the gargoyle protectors...I can't remember their name, but the one with the mouth open is the female...LOL wonder why???
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by workerB4troll Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 am

I hope it is bamboo too..I submitted bamboo for the peoples bead two years in a row!!!!!
workerB4troll
workerB4troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Francisca Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 am

I hope that the beads have a real Japanese style.
I think bamboo is very nice Wink
Francisca
Francisca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 am

Don't forget Three Wise Monkeys!
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Trolldog wrote:Love the idea of the white bead with the red sun. I am also hoping to see something to do with bamboo. And the gargoyle protectors...I can't remember their name, but the one with the mouth open is the female...LOL wonder why???

I think it's 'Komainu'Trolldog.They look like dog with mane.Generally they protect temples gate. Very Happy

I'm so sorry don't have information or sneak peek pictures to all.TB Japan never leak any info before release date...I'm sad I cannot share them with you right now Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Hisae on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:34 pm

My entry for the people's bead this year was 'Komainu', I'd be very happy to have this as a bead to join my Kimono bracelet Very Happy
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:55 pm

thanks for the posting of inspiration! but don't forget about RBF's beads!! i went through the collection and there are about 10 that could be used. i'm afraid my computer skills are not that great as i would have posted pictures of: jizo, graceful crane, bonsai tree, japanese kimono, koi fish, bamboo (real, not silver), bamboo frog, lotus flower, geisha doll, at least one of the buddha's and the lotus lock!!! can't wait to see the great bracelets people come up with!!!
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I am hoping that this is the best release yet!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rock'n'troll Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Love the Ohm Maneki Neko1 If trollbeads doesnt me release one, then I will definatly be purchasing the Ohm bead!
rock'n'troll
rock'n'troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:26 pm

rock'n'troll wrote:Love the Ohm Maneki Neko1 If trollbeads doesnt me release one, then I will definatly be purchasing the Ohm bead!

That's what I'm afraid of, lol! I've been focusing on buying some of the Japanese-themed beads this summer, so that I wouldn't miss out on them once the Japanese WT beads start a buying frenzy! Laughing
But now I'm running out of time.
I already got myself the Ohm Maneki Neko lucky cat bead and some of the others mentioned. (The RBF Maneki Neko bead looks too skinny to me, and the paw looks awkward. JMHO.)
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by annateresa Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Thank you Sita for the pics and info. I am so curious about these beads!

annateresa
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:21 pm

I love the Mac beads meself! The serpent skin in particular is rather, "yes please"! afro
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by bead-aholic Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 am

I can't believe we have no sneak peek yet. It is driving me crazy!!!
bead-aholic
bead-aholic
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 am

sneak peek sneak peek Please
Monkey
Monkey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Indeed , they will use the Manga Beads site!
I attached a copy of their web-page.

|Home |View Shopping Cart |Payment & Delivery |Member Registration |My Page||Support for East Japan|

Categories
・ All Items
・Manga Beads for Japan

Item Search

Support for East Japan

Notice
★News★
The Sale of the Japanese World Tour Trollbeads will start on 16th September from 00:00 am.

JAPAN Limited Edition 「Manga Beads」LIMEGREEN is being put on the market.

~Infomation 2011-9-12~
The orders up to the 533rd were sent out by the 12th September from Japan.

~Infomation 2011-6-29~
The orders up to the 443rd were sent out by the 29th from Japan.
All packages for Canada were sent out too!!

~Infomation 2011-6-24~
The orders up to the 352nd were sent out by the 23rd from Japan.(eccept for Canada)
Please inquire the tracking number when your MangaBeads doesn't reach.
mangabeads@gmail.com

~Infomation 2011-6-13~
It has been in trouble of the shopping cart operation for one night (12th~13th June 2011), it was not possible to settle it. We apologize about inconvenient for shopping.
Information of the settlement request is sent to the customer ordered more than once, and follow a procedure, please.

~Infomation 2011-6-12~
For 32customers purchased MangaBeads before 24:00 on 10th June 2011
We didn't accept the shipment charge depends on the area you live,sorry for the inconvenient caused by the cart mis-operation.
We will contact to you directly through e-mail.
Thank you in advance.
List of Items
[Sorting example ->] Newest Arrival First
Price Low to High(Japan) Price High to Low(Japan)
Price Low to High(Outside Japan) Price High to Low(Outside Japan)
[1 - 1] of [1]
Manga Beads for Japan
3 150 YEN(Japan)
3 150 YEN(Outside Japan)
[1 - 1] of [1]

|Terms of Use |Specific Transactions Notice |Privacy Policy|
COPYRIGHT(C)2011 Manga Beads for Japan ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 pm

thank you, chestersnickers!

Welcome to BT.
And the cat in your avatar is darling, with a promise of mischief.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next