BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silver whorl and autumn splendor size study

+2
pandapharm
soxfan
6 posters

Go down

silver whorl and autumn splendor size study Empty silver whorl and autumn splendor size study

Post by soxfan Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 am

I have to say, silver whorl is breathtaking. And heavy and substantial, not light as I had heard it was. Here it is next to another production so you can see it's size. It is pretty big.

silver whorl and autumn splendor size study IMG_3617

And here is autumn splendor. LOVE this bead as well.

silver whorl and autumn splendor size study IMG_3618

Last edited by soxfan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

silver whorl and autumn splendor size study Empty Re: silver whorl and autumn splendor size study

Post by pandapharm Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:34 am

Those look like the same photo to me...^.^
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

silver whorl and autumn splendor size study Empty Re: silver whorl and autumn splendor size study

Post by soxfan Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:58 am

sorry! fixing now...
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:00 am

all fixed. sorry Embarassed
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:28 am

I bought the Silver Whorl yesterday and love it. Troll Boi has the Autumn Splendor and I know I will be getting it soon too.
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 am

both are on my wish list. I've not gotten any of the new release yet....

silver whorl and autumn splendor size study 4541612167_05bf151ba5_o
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 am

I love my silver whorl! It's not anywhere near as heavy as some of the other silvers (zanzibar), but it's not so light weight that I would be afraid of it getting damaged in any way. It's very pretty and is as close as I will ever get to owning a joyful, but I'm really enjoying it. I've worn it on every bracelet I've made since buying it. I also bought a purple wave. Those are the only beads that I have bought from a production line since last Christmas when I bought the pink diamond bead.
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:26 am

I adore silver whorl too x I love the size of it and its been on my bracelet in different combos since I've got it and it seems to fit beautifully xx look forward to seeing yours in a combo x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down