BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Design with Peter Pan

+23
neonfiller
GRUMPY
sparrow
Pond
LondonMugirl
Ninbey
BriChanel
Catsworld
kionee
binjy
TrollTech
lisa
niceday
idoru_meta
Zoey
Chewbacca
zenya
liana
naranja
Molamola
Dorabella
SnorkMaiden
mermaidspurse
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My first Design with Peter Pan - Page 2 Empty Re: My first Design with Peter Pan

Post by LondonMugirl Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I love the colour combination of this bracelet. I do like the look of Peter, but I'm not sure if the size of him would bother me (I have very weedy wrists). Very tempted the more I see him though!
LondonMugirl
LondonMugirl
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

My first Design with Peter Pan - Page 2 Empty Re: My first Design with Peter Pan

Post by Pond Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm

When the budget allows, Peter is coming home with me AND he will learn to work and play nice with my Puck.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrow Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Ooh both of your combinations are great. He looks soo cute on your fantasy necklace. Thank you for posting your pics Mermaidspurse flower
sparrow
sparrow
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Loved him sitting there so nice, I have a question, you say fully packed bracelet. I have been examining my jade beads and have no doubt that the closeness of the silver charms are damaging the jades. I then sat down reading some TB leaflets and it warns you, to have enough room on your bracelet for movement of beads.. so how packed do you make it.. As I have now changed my bracelets I have definately one whole centimetre spare chain on mine so all beads move easily..

How packed is your bracelet ... I dont mind if my elf rotates all the time.. its not a problem.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 pm

I really must have Pan!!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:25 pm

I love your combo with Peter!! and the FN with him I love you Can I ask how long the chain is in order to do the lariat?
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

I imagine you could wedge him in place with stoppers if you wanted more space for your beads ?

Love your flower Ooak, it looks amazing with the Petals Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm

GRUMPY wrote:...How packed is your bracelet ... I dont mind if my elf rotates all the time.. its not a problem.
With packed I mean 'really' packed! The beads don't move much, just so that I can bend it easily around my wrist with only a little space inbetween, the photo pretty much shows it! But I don't think that it matters much whether the beads are close together or not. When they glide freely on a bracelet, they somehow cluster together too when you move your hands and scratch against each other too. I never care too much about my beads being scratched anyway...
@Kirstin: It's a 90 cm necklace!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:53 pm

ok, ref packed thats how i normally do mine too.. but i am going to invest in some spacers .. dont like the stones damaged. xxoxoxoxo thanks..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by daisylou Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm

I love your combo and Peter Pan is on my wishlist....I saw him yesterday and love the detail on him Very Happy
daisylou
daisylou
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Is trollfairy your tinkerbell Question
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2