BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Challenge Update re: Polls for voting

2 posters

Go down

Raven's Challenge Update re: Polls for voting Empty Raven's Challenge Update re: Polls for voting

Post by Trolldog Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Just a quick word to let everyone know that I am ready to do the polls as soon as the one picture is to me. I just wanted to let everyone know that the picture was sent to me once by PM and twice by email, but I still can't get it. Because it was entered to me well within the time limit, I feel that it is only fair for me to do all I can to get the picture, and I hope that you all would want me to do the same for you. The contestant is trying very hard to get me the pic, and hopefully I will have it very soon. I'm not sure if this is a "country" issue or what. I am sorry for any delay in posting the polls, but I really want to be fair to all. Comments are most welcome!!!

Again, thank you all for playing, and good luck to everyone!!!

Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Raven's Challenge Update re: Polls for voting Empty Re: Raven's Challenge Update re: Polls for voting

Post by Trolls Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm

No problems, just sorry to hear that you both are having so many problems with this picture...

Thanks again for organising this!!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Raven's Challenge Update re: Polls for voting Empty Re: Raven's Challenge Update re: Polls for voting

Post by Trolldog Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Got the pic!!!!!!! Will be posting now in the pics section, and polls will be posted today.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down