BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added

+16
niceday
trollmoll
Artemis
Fleur
LindaJo
Trolls
bijouxbabz
kitsunegrl
SilverBells
Silmaril
twegian
Bsktbabe
bbogorad amione
snowy
rainyday
Kensington
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added Empty Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added

Post by Kensington Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Driving over to RD's today to show her my new combo ... when I glanced down the teddybear bead had spun and I SAW A THANKGIVING BUTTERBALL TURKEY Shocked Laughing
Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added Turkey

Pole Dancing Teddy Laughing
Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added TeddyFrontThanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added TeddySideThanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added TeddyBack

Last edited by Kensington on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added Empty Re: Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added

Post by rainyday Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm

I love the Teddy much more than I thought I would, It is the perfect size! The turkey resemblance is too funny!
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added Empty Re: Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added

Post by snowy Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 pm

From close up it looks even more like a turkey ...well, as we usually have more chicken than turkey here.....roast chicken Laughing
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:01 am

i love him and i bought him--hes really cute--and i like the turkey aspect!! lol

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsktbabe Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:06 am

That's really funny...and true!

Bsktbabe
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://www.longaberger.com/beckymitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by twegian Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 am

hahahaha....it does look like a butterball...how funny! enjoy the reverse side

twegian
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 am

That is actually perfect for a Thanksgiving combi. A dual-purpose bead, great multi-functional Danish design. Laughing
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:36 am

Silmaril wrote:That is actually perfect for a Thanksgiving combi. A dual-purpose bead, great multi-functional Danish design. Laughing

I know, it is brilliant Laughing I love two for one looks Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:53 am

Kensington wrote:
Silmaril wrote:That is actually perfect for a Thanksgiving combi. A dual-purpose bead, great multi-functional Danish design. Laughing

I know, it is brilliant Laughing I love two for one looks Very Happy

Laughing Laughing
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 am

I think this is such a fun bead. It's definitely on my list...I think he will be a turducken for us down here. A turducken is a Cajun specialty of a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey. Envision the deliciousness.... Drool
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 am

kitsunegrl wrote:I think this is such a fun bead. It's definitely on my list...I think he will be a turducken for us down here. A turducken is a Cajun specialty of a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey. Envision the deliciousness.... Drool

Maybe a stuffed bearkey?
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:42 am

kitsunegrl wrote:I think this is such a fun bead. It's definitely on my list...I think he will be a turducken for us down here. A turducken is a Cajun specialty of a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey. Envision the deliciousness.... Drool

Now that I would love to see Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 am

bijouxbabz wrote:

Maybe a stuffed bearkey?

or a bearicken..? Laughing
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:19 am

He's a Turkey Bear!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 am

Even teddybears are stuffed (with wool, fiberfill, excelsior etc.) Laughing
Nevertheless, I prefer his beary side and cute face.

Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Fleur wrote:Even teddybears are stuffed (with wool, fiberfill, excelsior etc.) Laughing

Yes, a stuffed toykey? That includes both sides. Smile
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Fleur wrote:Even teddybears are stuffed (with wool, fiberfill, excelsior etc.) Laughing

bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 pm

OMG you are sooooo right, primed and ready to roast!! Laughing
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Uncanny! It will be a perfect Thanksgiving bead. Does it usually end up turkey or bear side up on your bracelet?
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Great two beads for the price of one Jump
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm

I rejected him because of his 'funny backside', but 'buy one get two' gives a complete new aspect to him Two cents ! I'm just wondering why he has no head at all when seen from the backside... shouldn't there at least be a little bit to be seen? I mean you can see his arms, why not the back of his head?
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:I rejected him because of his 'funny backside', but 'buy one get two' gives a complete new aspect to him Two cents ! I'm just wondering why he has no head at all when seen from the backside... shouldn't there at least be a little bit to be seen? I mean you can see his arms, why not the back of his head?

His arms are up over his head, so the top of his head is just a bit below the end of his paws. You are seeing the back of his head but his neck isn't defined, so his head and back just make one big mass.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm

LindaJo wrote:
mermaidspurse wrote:I rejected him because of his 'funny backside', but 'buy one get two' gives a complete new aspect to him Two cents ! I'm just wondering why he has no head at all when seen from the backside... shouldn't there at least be a little bit to be seen? I mean you can see his arms, why not the back of his head?

His arms are up over his head, so the top of his head is just a bit below the end of his paws. You are seeing the back of his head but his neck isn't defined, so his head and back just make one big mass.

Laughing Laughing I like the idea that he was intentionally designed this way ... it was sure a surprise to me when I looked down and saw the turkey on my chain ... good thing I was slowed down to turn the corner to RD's or who knows what might have happened lol! I agree MMP, they should have groved the neck a little more to give definition to wear the head starts ... when you look close at him from the front, he has his paws right behind his ears and his head has a better shape on the top as well Very Happy

Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added TeddyFront
Thanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added TeddySideThanksgiving Bead (Two for one Teddy Bear) Pics Added TeddyBack

I fear I have made him look like a pole dancer Shocked Laughing
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

LindaJo wrote:...
That's exactly what I meant, LindaJo. If they just had defined his neck a bit more, it would look better!
Thanks for the additional pics, Kensington Very Happy !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Why has he got his hands above his head? Is he being arrested?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next