BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Acotis Haul, TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones

+6
Artemis
Merlyn
Kensington
Rainbow
cyberfairy
GRUMPY
10 posters

Go down

My Acotis  Haul,  TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones Empty My Acotis Haul, TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones

Post by GRUMPY Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 am

I was in need of something special for my three little monkies and when I saw these at the Acotis meeting I snapped them up, its very rare to find such matching OOAKS in one go.. then again we did have a huge selection to pick from..;-)

Its the green and pink/orange beads that were the haul, simplicity was the key here.

My Acotis  Haul,  TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones 21082011105

the second foto of what I wore ..and the new beads on stick and note the little minx living in my troll tree..

My Acotis  Haul,  TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones 21082011097q

GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

My Acotis  Haul,  TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones Empty Re: My Acotis Haul, TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones

Post by cyberfairy Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Lovely colours, love those green and pink beads.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

My Acotis  Haul,  TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones Empty Re: My Acotis Haul, TB OOAKS, TB Tiger Eye, Silverado, Artisan Goldstones

Post by Rainbow Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

your new ooaks are fab and make the perfect colours up ready for autumn x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Beautiful beads in the entire picture ... love your new autumn colors too Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Lovely colours ... makes me think of leaves falling from the trees! Laughing
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Great colours, wonderful to have such a selection to choose from! Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 pm

I still love the cheeky mink....a proper showstealer!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tat2dnproud Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 am

Love the new beads and I really like the tree is it a bead or the lock?
tat2dnproud
tat2dnproud
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 am

I love the mink bead in the Troll Tree pendant, Grumpy.
And the monkeys bracelet is fab.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:46 pm

I have never before heard of somebody putting a silver bead in the Troll Tree....great idea and really cute how Mink peeks out Smile
Your new OOAKs are lovely.

snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down