BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artisan Harlequins and Columbines

+17
LoopyLou
Artemis
lecohen
Chuck
Anita
pandapharm
beadiack
snails
neonfiller
kitsunegrl
snowy
Jules
Troglodyte
Brightonbelle
Trolls
zenya
trollfinder
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Artisan Harlequins and Columbines - Page 2 Empty Re: Artisan Harlequins and Columbines

Post by trollfinder Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm

pandapharm wrote:trollfinder, did you order her "mega round" and "round"? I can't post the link of the individual pages, but the mega round is 20mm and comes to $24 each and the round there are 2 sizes (11 and 14mm), at $4.50 and $6. And just to be clear, you had to specially request silver caps (or were they cores) to be put on them? TIA Smile
hi pandapharm, she does not have the cored/capped beads for sale on her website, that was only a reference for specific colors. They are $15 each and ordered by email. Somewhere on the website is her email, I will try and find it... However, she does not respond to emails very often so I think she is very busy. I emailed her twice and she got back to me the 2nd time, she will send you an invoice to pay via Paypal.

When I emailed I made sure to mention that they were for Trollbeads bracelets and I wanted them with silver cores. They came with .925 silver caps and all are in good order.

I just edited my 2nd post to include this info. Very Happy
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2