BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW BRACELET COMBO CHALLENGE!!!

+16
Jan
Catsworld
Daisylove
freya
Trollheim
SilverBells
Artemis
lecohen
LoopyLou
snowy
Tinka
Silmaril
ZAKLINZ
Trolls
mermaidspurse
Trolldog
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW BRACELET COMBO CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW BRACELET COMBO CHALLENGE!!!

Post by Catsworld Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 pm

I really love the bead, it has great colours and it inspires my phantasy, little stories come to my mind,
you have done a great job with your wiring, it looks really great and I can't wait until the other beads are being revealed I love you Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

NEW BRACELET COMBO CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW BRACELET COMBO CHALLENGE!!!

Post by Jan Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Silmaril wrote: cherry Thanks TD - you are making me HUNGRY! I will hunt those pics out tonight and post LOL.

later, for those who didn't see this elsewhere, a 'food challenge':
Okay, here is my "very berry Christmas" bracelet, with my summer pudding:
NEW BRACELET COMBO CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 DSC05313
NEW BRACELET COMBO CHALLENGE!!! - Page 2 DSC05291
. . . it would be nice if I could add a Ruby and a large Berry . . .

I think I need the recipe for this! It looks delicious! Oh yes, the bracelet is VERY pretty, too!
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm

I have sent my entry to you in a PM, I hope that is the right way to do it. Please let me know if not x
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Just to check: Trolldog, we can send in entries until August 31?
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 am

I so want to enter but I will need to take apart like 4 bracelets to make my combo :-(
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 am

Got your entry cyberfairy.

naranja, you can enter until the 31st at 12 midnight...somewhere...so many time differences...I soooo like things uncomplicated...LOL As long as it has the 31st date on the PM, I will accept the entry. I hope that's fair to everyone. Please let me know if you think otherwise.

lecohen - chop, chop I say...get to taking those beads off...LOL
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by annateresa Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 am

Great idea Trolldog, thank you. I have made my bracelet, now I need some time to make a photo. After making my combo I have seen the great entries, but will try anyway.

annateresa
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Just saw you posted all entered combo's except for one Trolldog, so I checked the poll option for you and found out you can add a maximum of 10 options per poll. That means there will have to be at least two rounds. One in which you have say 5 polls (of about 7 options each) in which the two designs with the highest votes go through to a final.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:05 pm

naranja wrote:Just saw you posted all entered combo's except for one Trolldog, so I checked the poll option for you and found out you can add a maximum of 10 options per poll. That means there will have to be at least two rounds. One in which you have say 5 polls (of about 7 options each) in which the two designs with the highest votes go through to a final.

Thank you so much naranja. What I had planned to do is get the top 10 and then have a final vote to determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd...all of which will get a prize. If this is not an option to me, I will have to find a way to determine who would be 2nd and 3rd.....I am poll challenged, so I may have to solicit help, but I want to try and do this myself, so everyone can play!!! If you have any suggestions, PLEASE send them to me. I want to be as fair as possible to everyone because all of the combos are winners to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Your idea is perfectly feasible TD! Smile If the ten designs with the most votes from the first round go through to a final, it's easy enough to see who is in first, second and third place because we can access the results. (The only 'problem' I foresee is that there could well be several designs in first, second or third place because it is hard to choose which ones are best!)

Oh and I would like to add that we need clear instructions on what to vote for. I mean, I guess we should be voting for which design corresponds best to the theme (in colour scheme and/or inspiration) and not for the one that we love the best outside of these restrictions necessarily? (Just brainstorming here Smile.)
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Hehe!!! So glad I don't have to vote!!! I think I would find it hard not to vote for the one I love the best because I can see inspiration for the theme in all of them!!! Each one is very special, and unique, and I would wear any of them with the necklace.....If there happens to be a tie, I will figure out what to do and post that when the polls are put up. This has been so much fun for me...except when photobucket was on the blink......one minute no numbers, the next minute the numbers are there....at first I had no problems, then it seemed they all were not showing....I'm just glad they finally all showed up on the pics!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollifer Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:57 am

I have to look here more often, I missed it totally but I at least voted :-)
Good luck everyone!!
Trollifer
Trollifer
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:08 am

When does the voting for the top 10 close, Trolldog?

(I'm sorry if I missed this, just checked the top 10 voting topic and couldn't find a date.)
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2