BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vikings! By the light of the Aurora

+20
Trolldog
pandapharm
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Beadgirl
Merlyn
Trolls
Jules
Mini Gnome
niceday
rollypoly troll
Octopussy
ZAKLINZ
bijouxbabz
Fuzzyfeet
Catsworld
Rogotroll
saracat
chocoholic
kionee
Molamola
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vikings! By the light of the Aurora Empty Vikings! By the light of the Aurora

Post by Molamola Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Both the terrestrial and solar winds are strong tonight so the Viking fleet are making good progress as they journey across the sea to explore new lands.

Vikings! By the light of the Aurora IMG_6491

I love the glitter beads and I have a long term project in mind to collect more examples and put them together as a desert bracelet.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Vikings! By the light of the Aurora Empty Re: Vikings! By the light of the Aurora

Post by kionee Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Love you purple desert. Never thought to combine them with beach, looks good Smile
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Vikings! By the light of the Aurora Empty Re: Vikings! By the light of the Aurora

Post by Molamola Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:31 pm

kionee wrote:Love you purple desert. Never thought to combine them with beach, looks good Smile

Thank you, I love it too and the fight I had with the salesman to get that particular "Blue Desert" was worth it!
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Molamola wrote:the fight I had with the salesman to get that particular "Blue Desert" was worth it!

...you had to fight??? Shocked Don't they know it always has to be exactly that bead and another one just won't do???
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 pm

absolutely stunning!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:45 pm

That is beautiful, I love the 2 roving ships. Great purple desert and worth a fight, I think.
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 pm

I really love all the viking designs, and the viking ship with sail is simply gorgeous! Very Happy sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm

the fight I had with the salesman to get that particular "Blue Desert" was worth it!.

Don't you just hate it when that happens Twisted Evil how can these people sell Troll and not "get" it.

I love the way you have the beads in the middle of the bracelet and the 2 ships free sailing at the ends.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Since I started making roving bead designs DD2 gets very annoyed if the ships can't sail or the kilt can't dance!
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm putting together a southwestern desert bracelet for the saguaro bead, but I need a pink desert. It will slowly come together.
That Viking design is so creative.

Last edited by bijouxbabz on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Wonderful bracelet and great description. I have images of viking travel while wearing mine, too. What an imagination these beads inspire!
Regarding the salesman..it reminds me of when I purchased a retired silver and the LD said "let me just go put that in the polisher for you". I think I might have frightened her a little with my response. affraid
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:Wonderful bracelet and great description. I have images of viking travel while wearing mine, too. What an imagination these beads inspire!
Regarding the salesman..it reminds me of when I purchased a retired silver and the LD said "let me just go put that in the polisher for you". I think I might have frightened her a little with my response. affraid

LOL! My most tense Troll shopping experience was spying a Green-Lilac Armadillo in the window of a shop in 2008. The saleswoman was new, didn't know anything about charm bracelet systems, didn't want to get a bead out of the window display, couldn't find the keys and then didn't understand why she couldn't find it in the catalogue. The shop was packed and I was terrified that someone else would snap it up whilst she was dithering. I was attempting to act nonchalant in case any other trollies spotted it. I got it though (for Glass I price!) but I was sweating and my heart was racing.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Octopussy Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:48 pm

I love your deserts. A very interesting compilation.
Octopussy
Octopussy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Love beads, and a great lock.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Stunning beads . Love the pink and purple deserts
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Great beads and I too love the ships sailing free on bracelet!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:35 pm

They look great together ..I've just acquired beach so I 'll have to have a play
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Stunning, love the bright glitter all together.
Long live the Vikings!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 am

Gorgeous! I haven't got any desert beads yet but yours look absolutely lovely. The viking silvers go brilliantly with your greyhound lock Laughing
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 am

Beautiful mini combo. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 am

Fab purple desert - so unusual - and yes worth a fight!!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

That purple desert is so interesting!! I'm glad you were able to get it after putting up a fight haha. Do you have any updates on your quest for glitter?
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 am

Last edited by bijouxbabz on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove)
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:42 am

Love it!!! I love to wear just that many beads on a bracelet!! Stunning combo!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:19 am

Stunning bracelet and your purple desert is breath taking what a find and well worth the fight.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next