BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoorah for the red, white, and blue!

+6
Trolls
Kensington
Wintertroll
Blairkj
Mini Gnome
ZAKLINZ
10 posters

Go down

Hoorah for the red, white, and blue! Empty Hoorah for the red, white, and blue!

Post by ZAKLINZ Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm really enjoying the U.S.A. tour beads. Still not sure if (translation=when Laughing ) I will take the plunge with the smiley...Hoorah for the red, white, and blue! Scaled.php?server=17&filename=img4356bHoorah for the red, white, and blue! Scaled.php?server=64&filename=img4366bs
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Hoorah for the red, white, and blue! Empty Re: Hoorah for the red, white, and blue!

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Very nice!

How do you like the white house bead? It looks cute on your bracelet- I can't wait to see it for real tomorrow!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Hoorah for the red, white, and blue! Empty Re: Hoorah for the red, white, and blue!

Post by ZAKLINZ Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Mini Gnome wrote:Very nice!

How do you like the white house bead? It looks cute on your bracelet- I can't wait to see it for real tomorrow!
Oh, I love it Mini Gnome. I was surrounded by politics while growing up and there are reasons why the White House is a special bead to me. But even if it weren't the case, I think that I would still love it.

I know that people have been complaining and recounting negative happenings there, and they have various reasons for thinking that it should not have been chosen. In my opinion, the negative happenings in the White House are far out-weighed by all of the necessary business that has been conducted there over the years. Business that affords me the ability to live my life the way that I do. It represents the strength and unity that we depend on. What better choice for the United States of America? Wink
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Beautiful bracelet. These beads really are great. Get the smiley bead. It is super neat! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 am

Great combos! Really liking the cactus/skull bead.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 am

Love your combos ... the star spangled bead is sure inspiring some gorgeous creations ... they all are so different but gorgeous Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Great looking combos and yes, you definitely need the two tone Smiley bead...
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Wonderful job on your bracelets. I am still on the fence about the beads but I think the glass will find it's way to me soon! Very Happy
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 pm

gorgeous! cheering combo I love you
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Lovely combos and I am really liking the glass!!! It is actually red....WooHoo!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:29 pm

ZZ, Very appropriate for the Fourth of July~it really sparkles! Enjoy.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down