BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First combo with two new additions :)

+9
GRUMPY
rollypoly troll
Librarylil
Carla
SnorkMaiden
Trollbear
snowy
Trolls
naranja
13 posters

Go down

First combo with two new additions :) Empty First combo with two new additions :)

Post by naranja Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Here's my first combo with two new additions: the loveliest intensely orange striped bud which I was able to cross off my wishlist through a dear troll friend Hug and a Beadmama charm. I just found out that the striped bud is actually a perfect match to my smiley! I am extremely happy with both and I know I will be wearing both of them lots. The charm has special meaning to me. It reminds me of some of the things I love to do most and also that I need to do them more often/as often a possible.

First combo with two new additions :) S7303364

First combo with two new additions :) S7303365

And the matching necklace:
First combo with two new additions :) S7303370
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

First combo with two new additions :) Empty Re: First combo with two new additions :)

Post by Trolls Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Like a warm sunny day, makes you smile!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

First combo with two new additions :) Empty Re: First combo with two new additions :)

Post by snowy Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 pm

I love the sunny colors in your bracelet Love
Congrats on your new bead and the charm !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollbear Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 pm

love it! so bright and warm! I love the beadmama charms. Im still thinking what to put on mine. how does it feel having a dangly charm on a bracelet?
Trollbear
Trollbear
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Like I said, I see a fun and happy orangey combo, and I think of a fun and happy Dutch girl! Your motto is really inspiring (although I didn't notice you smell? Razz SCNR) I am in total awe of your red berries, as it seems almost purple! Surprised
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 pm

SnorkMaiden wrote:Like I said, I see a fun and happy orangey combo, and I think of a fun and happy Dutch girl! Your motto is really inspiring (although I didn't notice you smell? Razz SCNR) I am in total awe of your red berries, as it seems almost purple! Surprised

Rolling Eyes Thanks, I guess?

Laughing Hihi, maybe I should explain. I find (and I believe this has been the subject of a lot of research too) that smell brings back memories most vividly, more so than any of the other senses. I have experienced this a few times with regard to my trip to Chile a few years back and it is an incredible sensation which I hope to experience much more often. Next to that, just stopping along the way to smell the flowers, rain, etc. is something I love to do.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:43 pm

I totally understand you, and believe me, you will experience it again and again, with good memories and with sad. The sense of smell is extremely evocative.

my favourite mode of sense is my hearing btw. I'm often not aware of seeing my surroundings, I listen to them.
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:49 pm

NJ, Just my colors!! Great combo.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Wonderful bracelet and necklace. Truly reminds me of the old song "Hot Fun in the Summertime." sunny
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Your combo is so warming, and I love your troll tag.

sunny you have cheered up a dull day.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

good warm colours goes with my hair Very Happy
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm in awe. I love this combo. First combo with two new additions :) 99785 Okay, so now I want a smiley bead just like that!! Oh dear. I think your mantra is totally cool and I also think that I have to have a dangle charm. Could you point me in the right direction, please?
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Will PM you Zak. Smile!

Thanks everyone for your compliments Very Happy. Ooh yes Grumpy, it would go perfectly with your hair Laughing
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Trollbear wrote:love it! so bright and warm! I love the beadmama charms. Im still thinking what to put on mine. how does it feel having a dangly charm on a bracelet?

It takes some getting used to, but I find it's not very different from having one of the TB pendants on a bracelet. The charm does tinkle quite a lot Smile.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Beautiful warm colours.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Love your colors and the special charm!
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Great bracelet, so warm and balanced. Tour Lithuanian amber is spectacular!
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down