BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

+49
Troll Boi
DblJJ
Fleur
liana
Trollperle
kionee
Fuzzyfeet
beads4you
Merlyn
malw
tonton
zuzu's petals
Joolz
Smaug
naranja
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
GRUMPY
mermaidspurse
madyznsmom
SnorkMaiden
snowy
Tracytim
trollcat
Poison_Ivy
Carla
Dinmi
retiredk9racer
madabouttrolls
Kensington
unicorn1976
Trollingalong
Silmaril
cutey2009
rainyday
Dorabella
Blairkj
charlibean
Beadgirl
trolliholic
saracat
Tinka
Nkara
wiggy
Sherry
ZAKLINZ
LindaJo
TrollTech
BeadThrilled
53 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Which are going to be the Trollbeads World Tour beads for Switzerland?

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 14 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 22 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 58 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 69 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 7 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 26 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 26 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 46 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 288

Poll closed

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

Post by trollcat Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 am

I'll be predictable but still would love them all - Edelweiss glass bead (to go with anemone), Swiss Mountain Dog (different than St. Bernard), swiss cheese, Swiss cross glass bead.
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

Post by Tracytim Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 pm

If they do an Edelweiss bead, I will have to find a way to get one. I was in a production of The Sound of Music when I was in High School. Set in Austria, I know, but the song is so special to me.
Tracytim
Tracytim
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm

I have no idea....but I would love to win the chocolate Razz

I choose Wilhelm Tell, the Edelweiss, the Swiss glas bead and the Chocolate.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 pm

I chose the Edelweiß, Wilhelm Tell and cowbell, and I'm hoping for a chocolate coloured glass bead as it couldn't possibly make us fat... silent
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:10 pm

SnorkMaiden wrote:I chose the Edelweiß, Wilhelm Tell and cowbell, and I'm hoping for a chocolate coloured glass bead as it couldn't possibly make us fat... silent

Laughing
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by madyznsmom Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 pm

1. St. Bernard dog
2. Swiss Colors glass bead
3. Edelweiss
4. Cow's Bell
madyznsmom
madyznsmom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:06 pm

I have a bet on Edelweiss, cheese and a white cross on red glass bead!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Is that right the 18th of June for switzerland.. oh my god I shall have all these 20 bikers follow me down of the andermat to find a trollbead shop.. ;-( I shall be there end of June.. mmmmm where are the shops..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

What about a silver a bit like the Earth bead but with stylised mountain ranges on it?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:31 pm

GRUMPY wrote:Is that right the 18th of June for switzerland.. oh my god I shall have all these 20 bikers follow me down of the andermat to find a trollbead shop.. ;-( I shall be there end of June.. mmmmm where are the shops..

Next one from Andermatt is probably in Altdorf, just north of the Alps either through the Gotthard tunnel or on the Gotthard road. Else turn east from Andermatt, cross the Oberalp pass, take the Front Rhine valley down to Chur, this is probably the most scenic route, a bit far though. Else take the Furka pass and get into the Rhone valley until you come to Sion, there's another one.
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

I have got the horrible feeling, that there is a Swiss Cheese...I went today to visit my local dealer, she said, she wouldn't know what kind of beads there are going to be, but she asked me "so what is typical Swiss", and then said "cheese"...
I love cheese, but not on my wrist,
how comes there is still no hint of what it could be???????????? I am dying to know... Question
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

oh no not cheese.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I voted for:

1. St. Bernard dog
2. Edelweiss and/or other alpine flowers
3. Swiss colors glass bead

And I'm hoping for
4. a nice rendition of a mountain.

I really like the cuckoo clock idea too Smile.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 am

Catsworld wrote:I have got the horrible feeling, that there is a Swiss Cheese...I went today to visit my local dealer, she said, she wouldn't know what kind of beads there are going to be, but she asked me "so what is typical Swiss", and then said "cheese"...
how comes there is still no hint of what it could be???????????? I am dying to know... Question

Well the Cheese could go with Italy's Pasta bead... Laughing
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 am

rainyday wrote:
Catsworld wrote:I have got the horrible feeling, that there is a Swiss Cheese...I went today to visit my local dealer, she said, she wouldn't know what kind of beads there are going to be, but she asked me "so what is typical Swiss", and then said "cheese"...

Well the Cheese could go with Italy's Pasta bead... Laughing

Pasta Bead?? What were they Thinking!! Laughing Laughing
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 Fe108148

Let's say we're quite positive on two of these... still only a guess but based on some persistent rumors...
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 pm

a nice designed edelweiss
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Smaug wrote:tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 Fe108148

Let's say we're quite positive on two of these... still only a guess but based on some persistent rumors...

Do tell more? bounce
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:44 pm

I would like to see a clear prism to represent the Alps... but I'm sure there won't be one.... shame they haven't included any prisms in the world tour yet.

Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Just to be a little wacky how about Lederhosen,Swiss chalet, Cow Parade ( statues) mountain goat. Statue of Ganymed, Jungfrau,Heidi, fondue pot. See how my mind gos to food, but the Swiss do love Fondue. LOL

Oh and Mountain climbing paraphernalia, something with banking I'm getting goofy here. drunken
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Smaug wrote:tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 2 Fe108148

The first one is an anatomically correct mountain goat? He and the Naughty dragon may have to fight it out!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Is that last pic of the safe a hint at a lock???
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

I am feeling so impatient which is just plain silly as I have no funds left in the bead bank!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

swiss colour bead, edelweiss, watch............... what else can it be..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I would love a Alpine ibex bead! I love Graubünden! sunny
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next