BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

+49
Troll Boi
DblJJ
Fleur
liana
Trollperle
kionee
Fuzzyfeet
beads4you
Merlyn
malw
tonton
zuzu's petals
Joolz
Smaug
naranja
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
GRUMPY
mermaidspurse
madyznsmom
SnorkMaiden
snowy
Tracytim
trollcat
Poison_Ivy
Carla
Dinmi
retiredk9racer
madabouttrolls
Kensington
unicorn1976
Trollingalong
Silmaril
cutey2009
rainyday
Dorabella
Blairkj
charlibean
Beadgirl
trolliholic
saracat
Tinka
Nkara
wiggy
Sherry
ZAKLINZ
LindaJo
TrollTech
BeadThrilled
53 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Which are going to be the Trollbeads World Tour beads for Switzerland?

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 14 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 22 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 58 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 69 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 7 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 26 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 26 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 46 ]
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 288

Poll closed

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

Post by SnorkMaiden Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Is that last pic of the safe a hint at a lock???

I wish it was! I wish it was!! bounce
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I presume that the red and white image is standing in for the glass bead?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by madabouttrolls Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 pm

It is a safe deposit box? could we be having coins?

madabouttrolls
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:43 pm

I can't believe that there a 77 users on line and so few people saying anything. Waiting for something are you?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:34 am

LindaJo wrote:
Smaug wrote:tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 Fe108148

Let's say we're quite positive on two of these... still only a guess but based on some persistent rumors...

The first one is an anatomically correct mountain goat? He and the Naughty dragon may have to fight it out!

Haha I was thinking the same! Embarassed
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 am

Joolz wrote:I would like to see a clear prism to represent the Alps... but I'm sure there won't be one.... shame they haven't included any prisms in the world tour yet.

Hmmm...a clear prism? Hadn't ever thought of that...I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 am

Smaug wrote:tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 Fe108148

Let's say we're quite positive on two of these... still only a guess but based on some persistent rumors...
So I'm thinking that if that is glass between the goat's legs, and there is an accordion in that safe then I've got some chocolate on the way, tee hee hee.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 am

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! SOMEONE SPILL THE BEANS...,PPPLEEAASSE bounce bounce
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by malw Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:52 am

1. St. Bernard dog
2. Edelweiss
3. Watch

I'm pretty sure about those 3. Or maybe I'm not sure but I think they would look quite nice and I'm able to imagine how would they look like. It looks quite logical, but maybe that's too easy?
My 4th guess was Swiss colors glass bead because is a must, but than I thought "Hey, it's too obvious", but there must be a glass bead, so maybe just some stone? I found in Google that anhydrite is very common/popular in Switzerland, so let's say thats my 4th guess.

malw
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

I think Edelweiss should definitely be one of them and probably a red and white glass bead, may be a tiny Swiss Army knife Laughing I'd love to see a cow bell too because all the cows in Switzerland seem to have them round their necks and the sound of cow bells ringing woke me up every morning when we were there on holiday last year
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! SOMEONE SPILL THE BEANS...,PPPLEEAASSE bounce bounce

2 More days!!!

Here is a Swiss website that will have them. We can probably see them here first:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've been poking around on google.ch which is the Swiss Google, but haven't found any pictures or anything. Suspect
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 Empty Swiss World Tour

Post by beads4you Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 pm

rainyday wrote:
ZAKLINZ wrote:THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! SOMEONE SPILL THE BEANS...,PPPLEEAASSE bounce bounce

2 More days!!!

Here is a Swiss website that will have them. We can probably see them here first:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've been poking around on google.ch which is the Swiss Google, but haven't found any pictures or anything. Suspect

Good Day Trollbead friends
The link posted above by rainyday is right, it's us :-). Don't want to make advertising here. We are equally curious about the beads. This is probably the best kept secret. We haven't seen them either. and believe me, it poses some logistical challenges for us pale . Thus we had to organize night shift for tomorrow night. We won't see them before tomorrow shortly before midnight and actually receive the shipment on saturday morning via express mailing. But indeed rest assured that at latest 00.01 CET on Saturday morning we will have everything live. If we can bring it earlier we'll try geek
We will surely not sleep coming night with all the adrenaline we've got already ;-)
beads4you
beads4you
Trollbeads Retailer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Laughing Troll have got wise to us, this is top class secrecy !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Sounds like you have a very exciting but exhausting couple of days (and nights!) ahead of you beads4you! I'm sorry to hear the secrecy surrounding this release creates some problems for you but I think it's awesome that you are this committed to your customers!
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 pm

at the trollbeads schweiz facebook:

tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 Trollbeadsschweiz
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

oh......please, lift the veil...
I am dying to know what is underneath...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm

the third one looks like white glass to me
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

That is so amusing, it just makes me laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Looks like it could be the shape of the jades, it kinda looks like it's flat on top.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 pm

really cool Smile need to have lots of coffee so that I will be awake saturday morning at 0.00 hrs (or maybe not - that would surely out me as a TB-addict, would it not Wink )
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh my goodness, that photo is pure evil! I am straining to imagine what's under the cloth! I NEED to know! I agree the 3rd one looks like a glass bead with a flat edge.....and if it is.....oh I want one! Really hoping the 3 silvers aren't too nice as I really can't afford them!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by liana Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm

The first it looks like a n animal with his head up...three silvers ? Very Happy
liana
liana
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm

That's a terrific pic.
Hardly can't wait to see the beads bounce

What if # 1 is a lock? It looks quite large and long.
And # 3 not glass, but maybe a rock crystal?
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

I have a vivid imagination but the second one looks to me like a pile of mountain goat horns. Maybe it is a pile of one horn bead.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:16 pm

I still believe there's bound to be Swiss colors bead... but it could as well be a representation in glass for the Alps...
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 B3ffa174
tour - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 3 6e28f358
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Admin, you at your destination yet? Smile I hope you'll take some time to relax too! (Only well meant coercion Wink)
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next