BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .

3 posters

Go down

retired - Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .  Empty Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .

Post by beadyfish Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Hi everyone, there has been some discussion here on higher prices realized for certain retired Trollbeads on Ebay recently. So I am just curious to know what the original retail price/price group of a few these beads were at the time of their retirement. I never saw any of these designs at my local Trollbeads retailer. The beads I am wondering about are: The Seer, Tupilak Big, and Big Bird. The latter does not fetch a high price but the one I got from another collector seems more substantial in weight than some of the newer beads of its size/shape so just thought I would ask. Thanks for your help!
beadyfish
beadyfish
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

retired - Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .  Empty Re: Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .

Post by Anita Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:16 pm

In the UK Tupilak was £35 and the Seer £90 I believe. Not sure about Big Bird but I think that was £35 too.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

retired - Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .  Empty Thanks!

Post by beadyfish Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:36 am

Hi Anita, O.k. thank your for you reply! This sounds reasonable. I suspected that Seer was a pretty expensive bead even before retirement. Very Happy
beadyfish
beadyfish
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

retired - Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .  Empty Re: Prices/price group for a few retired silvers . . . Just curious . . .

Post by LindaJo Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:38 pm

The Seer was $117 in the US in 2011. Retired Jan 2012.

If I have any earlier price lists for the other two, they'd be packed away in my paper files, not accessible right now.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down