BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash

+23
stacecase
reltan
trollcat
Daisylove
cshynkaruk
WendyD
Tatiana
naranja
FrenchRedPoppy
Nancy Foley
cyberfairy
schneeflocke
niceday
Catsworld
Tinka
TrollRose
Fleur
Bluesybeads
Jules
Smaug
LindaJo
Brightonbelle
Mabel
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash Empty My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash

Post by Mabel Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:50 pm

I am speachless and overwhelmed - I have never won any prices in my life before and taking part at this event was of pure fun but I have never believed I could win anything (well hoping is something different - isn´t it..... Very Happy )
I have been collecting the beads for my christmas bracelet for over three years now and since this christmas time I have never worn it because the years before it wasn´t nearly finished. I´ve got the last two missing beads this christmas - the snow and the stars- so now it is done!. It is going to be a permenant one - of course.
Winning the chocolat was so fantastic but wining the Lab-Fantasie-Necklace is beyond words - sorry, but my english is striking at that point.....
I´ve got the package today - everything was so nicely wrapped and a beautiful card layed on top:

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash Prices10

Thank you so much Sita for this dream come true!! It is so generous to donate such a price and you can be sure it will always have a very special place in my heart! The labradorit stone has a very special and personal meaning to me!! Love (For many years I´ve had a simple lab-stone in my pocket to carry around).
Many thanks to splinty and naranja for running this so very special event!! Hug

And here is my first try:
My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash Labrad10
I thought the tulip to be very much in place here..... Wink (All beads are TB)

Thank you all and have a wonderful and Happy New Year!!! cheers

Second try and a better view of the flash:
My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash Labrad11
(all silvers except RBF owl are TB, two glass beads on necklace are summersday -on bangle is from Christa Keitzer)

Last edited by Mabel on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash Empty Re: My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Great prizes - exquisite and delicious!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash Empty Re: My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash

Post by LindaJo Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Aztec looks very good sitting atop the labradorite pendant.

Your joy in getting this prize makes me happy that you won!
Congratulations, Mabel.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 pm

LindaJo wrote:
Your joy in getting this prize makes me happy that you won!
Congratulations, Mabel.

Thank you so very much for your kind words!! Love
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Wonderful to see your prizes arrived!

Hope you like the choccies... they wouldn't last a day with me. And you did a beautiful combo with your necklace. It was one of my favs from the stones we got as it has a blue, green flash and a bit brown in it.
A magical stone for sure.... Fairy

Looking forward to see many more necklace designs!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Ah congratulations Mabel...Fabulous prize and the beads you chose are really lovely sunny
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Congratulations again with your winning! cheers

Beautiful first try Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Enjoy your prize Very Happy
The necklace looks absolutely fabulous.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Smaug wrote:
Hope you like the choccies... they wouldn't last a day with me. And you did a beautiful combo with your necklace. It was one of my favs from the stones we got as it has a blue, green flash and a bit brown in it.

...they won´t with me either........ Very Happy just waiting for the evening to come so that I won´t have to share them with all my little chocolat monsters...... Grumble dance ......

It is endeed a most wonderful stone - sorry for my picture - it doesn´t do him justice at all but it was the best I could make!
And I will post more pictures of combos in the future - that´s for sure!! sunny Rose
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:05 am

Mabel,
what a beautiful prize you won,
and you made a gorgeous design already !!
Congratulations and enjoy your prize I love you
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:15 am

Ahhh, what a gorgeous price you''ve won Mabel, I love your design!

And it is exactly the FN I'm looking for, so please show more designs with it, so I can enjoy yours while waiting for mine :-)
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:48 am

Mabel, you really are a lucky girl, this is one of the best jewellery pieces I got this year, I love my FN to bits! great design you have made already with it! sunny

Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Congratulations Mabel Very Happy It is a beautiful prize Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Mabel wrote:
Smaug wrote:

...they won´t with me either........ Very Happy just waiting for the evening to come so that I won´t have to share them with all my little chocolat monsters...... Grumble dance ......

It is endeed a most wonderful stone - sorry for my picture - it doesn´t do him justice at all but it was the best I could make!
And I will post more pictures of combos in the future - that´s for sure!! sunny Rose
Please, no need to apologize. Before I get a pic 'right' I've made a dozen at least... Laughing especially at this time of the year as I don't have a professional studio set up and only use daylight for my pics.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Wonderful combination and a great prize, love the FN with this beautiful stone flower
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 pm

This is beautiful
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Foley Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Congratulations! Your necklace design is lovely and the labradorite FN is special indeed!

Nancy Foley
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Congratulations !!! that is gorgeous !!
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Thank you all very much for you kind comments - they mean a lot to me! Rose
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Mabel wrote:Thank you all very much for you kind comments - they mean a lot to me! Rose

Hug
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 pm

I like this combo that you just added very much too Mabel !!

Last edited by TrollRose on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Oooh you lucky duck, you! Very Happy It is so good to hear how much you like your new necklace. I think your first two combinations are wonderful already. I love you
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 am

Wowwww fabulous prize! I'd love to have that necklace, it's awesome! I love you
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Wow, your bangle looks great and I like the new FN combination, just wonderful
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyD Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm

That lab is amazing! I love it! Congrats! Very Happy
WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next