BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump!

+6
Trollperle
bubbagump
Mini Gnome
minty
strike
stacecase
10 posters

Go down

My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump! Empty My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump!

Post by stacecase Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:01 pm

I finally had enough light to take photos of my beautiful package and it's contents today! Smile

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BUBBAGUMP!! Hug Hug Hug

I can't express sufficiently in words how much I appreciate all you did and I can tell that you put a LOT of LOVE and effort into everything from the selection of the beautiful beads, to the creation of the packaging and the amazing, handmade card. I feel SO SPOILED, and I am SO GRATEFUL!!

Now for the rest of you Smile

To start with, the contents of the package:

Two exciting smaller packages with handmade sugar skulls for decorations and the prettiest paper!
A very pretty "Soul sisters" heart-shaped hanging ornament, some beautiful butterfly stickers whose wings really flap! And of course the super cool handmade card. (And to answer your question, Bubbagump, good with a little bit of bad Smile)

My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump! IMG_3933

Inside the wrapped packages were lots of yummy treats (my favorites! Caramel Apple suckers and various chocolates!) a cool zebra print glass nail file (I love these!) some cute bird magnets and two wonderful beads!

My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump! IMG_3934

And last but definitely not least! The beads! A retired silver plait and a lovely artisan dillo (I believe from Moonbibbles Smile in a beautiful fall color.

My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump! Halloween-swap-beads

I can't wait to make a bracelet with my new beads, hopefully the weather cooperates again tomorrow for decent photos Smile

Hurray Thank you again, Bubbagump Hurray Smack Smack Smack
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump! Empty Re: My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump!

Post by strike Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:45 am

A great package Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump! Empty Re: My awesome swappie package from Bubbagump!

Post by minty Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:29 am

Great swap package, I love the sugar skull ornaments... the dillo is also really pretty. sunny
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:36 am

Wonderful package and great beads! You were spoiled!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:34 am

Stacey so glad your package arrived so quickly and in time and that you are happy. Sorry the New York State and United States Flag chocolates broke. I was afraid that would happen. Yes the dillo is made by Moonbibbles. Great guess. She's my new favorite beadmaker. Happy Halloween soul sister!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:57 am

Awesome package Young Witch scary winds
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:04 pm

ohhh wow, great surprise, would have been thrilled as well
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:20 pm

What a super great package! Thoughtfull and scary- love it!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Lovely beads and package! scary
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:07 am

Wonderful Halloween parcel! scary winds autumn
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down