BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wonderful package from Mini Gnome!

+6
TrollEcat
cshynkaruk
Pandabee(uk)
stacecase
vampbutterfly
Mabel
10 posters

Go down

A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! Empty A wonderful package from Mini Gnome!

Post by Mabel Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:30 pm

This is always so exciting to have a Halloween Package coming Postman :
A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! 20151010

I would never be able to wait any longer to open it up than it takes to get the sissor ........ bounce bounce Embarassed .....

A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! 20151011

So many hidden goodies and a lovely card and the most delicious smell of a chocolate chip cookie - I love them!!
I love the Halloween themed sweets, things you can only dream of here, and this pumpkin is so adorable:
A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! 20151012

And then I opened the bead Shocked Shocked Shocked  - it´s the prettiest orange steel I have ever seen, such a great color and the pattern is so delicate!
AND - a Waxing Poetic dangle - I am over the moon!!!! (I happened to buy my very first WP dangle some weeks ago and I couldn´t decide wether to take the owl or the dragon fly. It was a very narrow decision and I´ve ended up with the owl......... what a fantastic surprise!!!!Jump )
A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! 20151013

Many many thanks Dear Mini Gnome - you really made my day and I am still playing with my beads to get the perfect orange steel combination - pics will follow!
Have a happy Halloween! Young Witch

By the way - this was the second time I had been suprised by Mini Gnome  Rose . And she seems to know me so very well - I love tin boxes and first time I got a lovely one with a pumpkin. This box is now the happy home of my CM silk bands - and now it will be joined by the cutest box with a ghost:
A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! 20151014
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! Empty Re: A wonderful package from Mini Gnome!

Post by vampbutterfly Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Great package...The bead and DANGLE look amazing. Hurray Hurray Hurray
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

A wonderful package from Mini Gnome! Empty Re: A wonderful package from Mini Gnome!

Post by stacecase Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Awesome goodies! And what a beautiful bead and charm!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:49 pm

What a fabulous swap, great bead/WP charm and so many sweets! Witch ...love the felted pumpkin too! Hurray
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:27 am

Fantastic package. Dirt cake lol
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Your Halloween package is fantastic! Gorgeous bead and dangle. And those yummy yummy goodies! cheers Lovely!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm so glad you liked everything - and how nice that you still have the other tin!! Happy Halloween Mabel!!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:24 am

Oh a wonderful package - lovely bead and the dragonfly is very beautiful, as well Love - it was meant to be Smile DH immediately zoomed in on the worms with dip Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 am

Trollperle wrote: DH immediately zoomed in on the worms with dip Wink

Laughing Very Happy ..... haven't opened them yet- it is so much to just look at fhe package! Smile
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Oe what a great halloween bead, the color is perfect! And such a lovely parcel cheers
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Superb!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down