BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight

+6
Fuzzyfeet
Anita
Cloverbead
hefring
strike
Trollperle
10 posters

Go down

The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight Empty The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight

Post by Trollperle Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Tomorrow the Northern Hemisphere will see the Summer Solstice - the longest day of the year. How fitting that this beautiful creature has found its way out of my Treasure Chest into the sunlight, again Smile The glass beads are made by Christa and I have not worn them together, until now - but the Gryphon took one look at them and his they were Smile

I took a few photos because the left bead has three colours and moving it also changes the mood of the bracelet - it is a bit like it combines day and night, fire and sky all in one bead. Christa for me is not „just“ an Artisan, she is an Artist I love you

The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight Greif_13

The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight Greif_12

The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight Greif_11
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight Empty Re: The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight

Post by strike Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:28 pm

That is a very interesting bead from Christa with so many colours Smile Very nice combo too!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight Empty Re: The Gryphon - From the depths of the Treasure Chest into the Sunlight

Post by hefring Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:39 pm

Wow! All beads are truly stunning. And so is your minicombo.
hefring
hefring
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Love the Christa beads, especially the one with many colours. The Gryphon is very cool Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Another beautiful creation.  Love  Love the Gryphon.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Love Christas beads !  although she seems to be concentrating on focals at the moment  Neutral

Great mini combo, perfect to showcase your Gryphon Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Gryphon is such a perfect bead, I love that one very much, your Christa beads are beautiful sunny Love

Summer Solstice, love it, but see it always with a laughing eye and a crying eye, days will become shorter then and at first not real perceptible, but soon ... we have autumn and then cold winter again, but I want summer first, and it is not here...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:06 am

The glass bead on the left is outstanding
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:35 pm

That's really cool Cool
Christa does  a terrific artistic glass work! Especially love the right one Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:48 pm

What a mystical bangle combo! The left glass bead is a stunner! Looks like there is magic shimmer trapped inside the glass! Drool Drool Drool
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Thank you my dears for your lovely comments Hug Christa really does amazing glass beads and I love the bangle more and more to use for only few beads who make a statement Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down