BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny

+13
Trollingalong
Amanda Mac (Dot)
angeltroll
cshynkaruk
strike
Mini Gnome
Fleur
bubbagump
BamBam
Trollperle
Mabel
Pandabee(uk)
TrollEcat
17 posters

Go down

Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Empty Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny

Post by TrollEcat Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Yesterday I received my really great SEB package. I really tried not to open it until Easter .... but this afternoon I have not been able to resist any longer and unwrapped it.
And WOW!!! I am really overwhelmed by the generosity of a lovely Dutch Easter bunny!!!sunny  I was thoroughly spoiled by so many gifts: beautiful card with thoughtful words, chocolates, yummy Dutch waffles, cool scarf, decorative Easter eggs, funny Easter stuff (like a moving chicken for my cats to chase), lovely green clover bracelet and TWO most wonderful Trollbeads in my favorite colors green and purple. cheers
I LOVE everything that I have gotten and I would like to thank dear BamBam again for all the great gifts!!! Hug THANK YOU sooooo much!!! Hug

What follows is a photo story of unwrapping the package together with my assistant cat "Saffi"  Laughing We both had much fun!

Big, heavy (1,7 kg!!!) box ..... so you see, I could not wait until Easter to open it  Laughing
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3vzkvh3gf9eq61h

outer wrapping paper removed ...
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3w26ls8ts7tzp5h

inside was a lovely card and many little packages individually wrapped in beautiful wrapping paper ...
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3w5nyg7yr1j3bbp

my TWO new beautiful beads and card ...
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3w6wd9f0cflsw7p

decorative eggs and a cute wind-up chicken ...
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3w8d5etkj9243yt

Saffi wearing my new cool urban hipster scarf ...
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3wacb3s4sgsaknp

all my beautiful gifts together ... so you see, I was really thoroughly spoiled  Smile
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3w96dcy3n8ihkb9

and here is my new bangle combo featuring my TWO new beads (purple and green striped) ... perfect for spring, will wear it often!!! I love you
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3wbwna1iz1gcaad

THANK YOU again, dear BamBam! And HAPPY EASTER to all of you!!! Happy bunny
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Empty Re: Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Such perfect Easter colours and so many goodies, wow! Happy bunny
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Empty Re: Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny

Post by Mabel Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Wow - what a great package! I love how you´ve combined your pretty beads and the look on your cats face really made me laugh while reading through your thoughtfull unwrapping!!
Thank you very much for all your details - it is always fun to see peoples joy and wonderful treats!! Love
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:27 pm

That is one WOW package Smile Beautiful goodies and wonderful beads I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Dear TrollECat. I'm so glad you like my easter package. cheers I really didn't know what beads to get until I saw a topic from you with a stunning golden/green/purple and turqoise bracelet. You said they were your favorite colors. Lucky for me green and purple are spring colors too, so it wasn't that difficult anymore.

I have the same scarf as I bought you, and I must say: Your cat looks way more handsome in it than I do  Razz How adorable! She's a cutie  I love you

The combo you made is beautiful! I'm really happy I got beads you like, I was a bit worried about that. Enjoy all the dutch sweets and chocolates. And last but not least. You're very welcome. This was my first swap, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! I had so much fun shopping for all the goodies!  Happy bunny  Bunny dance
BamBam
BamBam
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Excellent, and your furry friend makes it puurfection.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:34 am

What a lovely package and great beads!
They make a stunning combo on your bangle.
The pic of Saffi wearing the scarf is priceless. Your cat just makes me smile. This cat look most happy and cuddly in every pic Hug
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Such a nice package! I love the beads you got, and your gifts are fantastic - especially the egg decorations - it's all great!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Great beads, they are perfect in that combo Smile And I love your kitty! I love you
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Saffi steals the show! What a wonderful basket of gifts. The combo with the gift beads is beautiful.
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:26 pm

How lovely TrollEcat Very Happy Your beads look perfect on your bangle, so Spring-like...great beads and package. Saffi takes a good photo. Very Happy
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Lovely gifts and a wonderful combo on your bangle!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm

TrollEcat wrote:
Thoroughly spoiled by a Dutch Easter bunny Cx3w96dcy3n8ihkb9

I LOVED these photos TrollEcat!  SAFFI isn't real!  She just can't be!!  I adore her and just wish I could meet her.  This is my favorite photo and I've saved it on my computer because she is so clearly telling you that ALL the goodies are for her.....I would give her anything she wanted if she looked at me like that!!  

Oh wait.....I'm supposed to be noticing what an amazing box you received!!  It was so much fun to open it with you.....and what perfect spring beads you have put to use!  I'm just loving it all but I'm afraid that the scarf may have to stay with Saffi!!

Thanks for the wonderful photos that gave me a great laugh! Well done BamBam! Loved the tiny bunnies in eggs!!
Jump
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:36 pm

Thank you all for your lovely words towards my wonderful SEB package and my darling cat "Saffi".

Trollingalong wrote:
I LOVED these photos TrollEcat!  SAFFI isn't real!  She just can't be!!  I adore her and just wish I could meet her.  This is my favorite photo and I've saved it on my computer because she is so clearly telling you that ALL the goodies are for her.....I would give her anything she wanted if she looked at me like that!!  

I adore Love Saffi too - she is one of my favorite cats and a REAL personality.... Let me tell you .... she ALWAYS gets what she wants!!! Laughing

TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:18 pm

She HAS to get what she wants because just look at that face.....how could you ever say no?! cat
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Rob Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:24 pm

I LOVE the bangle combo that you have put together, it's so fresh and sprin like, and so simple!
Ellie Rob
Ellie Rob
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:31 pm

GORGEOUS bangle combo!! And a very impressive package as well! Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:33 am

The cat is a cuty, i adore her golden eyes I love you
Bambam did a great job on your package, very nice
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Great package. Beads look great on your bracelet.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down