BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Swap Rules

5 posters

Go down

Bunny Swap Rules Empty Bunny Swap Rules

Post by vampbutterfly Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:58 pm

BUNNY SWAP 2015

Here's the sign up list and rules for our BUNNY SWAP.  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  

The rules...
THIS IS OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS    Hurray  Hurray  Hurray
Please send a Trollbead either new or from your collection that reminds you of SPRING AND EASTER.
A nice card should be enclosed in the package, it is your choice to reveal yourself or remain a secret...
Daisy white  Happy bunny   

As always it is wonderful to put some goodies from your hometown or that remind you of SPRING AND EASTER in the package, that remains optional. Mail packages by March 16  and remember overseas packages take a little longer. Please if I forgot anything let me know.  
Sunshine Happy bunny

THIS YEAR I AM ASKING FOR VOLUNTEER BACK UPS TO SEND REPLACEMENT PACKAGES IN THE EVENT A PACKAGE DOES NOT ARRIVE IN A REASONALBE AMOUNT OF TIME. ALSO IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU SIGN UP YOU INTEND TO SEND A PACKAGE, IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PLAY PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP. IF YOU WISH TO BE A BACK UP PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY PM.

The sign up list...
Please sign up by March 6 . Send me a PM with your addy when you sign up. This way I can get swap partners back to you by PM on  March 7. Hurray  I am choosing the partners randomly. The way it works is that you send to your swappie they send to someone else and someone else sends to you. I hope I did not confuse anyone.
Chick  Sunshine

HAPPY  EASTER!!
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Bunny Swap Rules Empty Re: Bunny Swap Rules

Post by Trollperle Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Thank you so much for organising the swap my dear  Hug Chick Happy bunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:29 am

I wonder, if we would like to add a few hints regarding preferences or dislikes (if any).
I always tried to find a special bead for my swap partner, but it's hard  to choose if she hasn't posted any pics.
Be aware, not everyone likes to receive a pink bead Razz
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Fleur wrote:I wonder, if we would like to add a few hints regarding preferences or dislikes (if any).
I always tried to find a special bead for my swap partner, but it's hard  to choose if she hasn't posted any pics.
Be aware, not everyone likes to receive a pink bead Razz

I think that's a great idea!
BamBam
BamBam
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 pm

It sounds like a few of you want some hints on what your secret swap might like...so if you want to informally give a hint you can put it here... but please remember you are giving a hint not placing an order with your LD.

This might especially help those of us who get a newer member...as she has not had a lot of time to post beads from her collection.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:10 am

Maybe it would be nicer for all participants to share photos of their favourite bracelets or even their whole collections. That way all members will benefit by seeing lovely beads and it doesn't seem so much like placing an order but more giving inspiration.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:46 pm

Fleur had posted her thoughts also in the sign-up list thread and Trollingalong and I had posted our thoughts on it there, but for easier reference I copy-past it here, too, and maybe an admin can delete it there, so that we do not get confused Hug

Trollingalong

Trollperle wrote:
 We used to do it in some swaps but in one not so long ago some members were offended by this and did not participate because of it. My preference always was „I like to be surprised“ Smile - so I have no personal stakes in this Wink I usually browse posted bracelets to find out a bit about likes/dislikes/favourite colours etc.

I agree with Trollperle and always say "I like to be surprised" too.....I have found that sometimes if I get a bead that my first thought is "Huh?"...then I end up having a great time figuring out how to really showcase the bead!  That for me is part of the fun....that being said, I know that many people really like certain things and not others....I respect whatever the collective decision is on this.

I just think the swaps are great fun even if we all worry about sending the "right" bead!
Smile Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:26 pm

That's also true. Maybe it is more fun to get a bead you didn't expect getting before. Most people post pictures of their bracelets, so if you really don't know what to get you can always look through their posts and stalk them.  Cool
BamBam
BamBam
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down