BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring, where are you spring?

+13
strike
reltan
Enaktra
Fuzzyfeet
Gail201
Trollperle
Fleur
Nancy
Mabel
trollcat
bubbagump
Catsworld
kyhalfpt
17 posters

Go down

Spring, where are you spring? Empty Spring, where are you spring?

Post by kyhalfpt Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 pm

I am so tired of the cold and so ready for spring.  I'm trying to channel my inner spring...

Spring, where are you spring? 4404446E-18B4-44DA-9EE5-E8027E9BFC90
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Spring, where are you spring? Empty Re: Spring, where are you spring?

Post by Catsworld Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:40 pm

no spring here either ...just cold and some old snow around...no sun...

and so I did try the same as you and hope to chase the clouds and fog away,
love the way you used your swan and the dangles make it a very happy bracelet, even 2 cranes and the old silver swan... wow... sunny sunny sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:37 pm

so pretty i love seeing the old glass used in combos mixed with new glass. green sand and green apple buds are two of my favorite old glass beads. it's a really nice combination. we were outside for hours yesterday breaking and removing ice from our roof. it was 6" thick. It's been such a hard winter for us. We had three ice dams form and had three leaks inside, so we had to removed the ice. We are in a mobile home, and if any snow gets left on our roof, it turns to ice. We had been away for 4 days, and this is what happened. it was a mess to come home to. But it feels good to have the ice removed now. And again, your bracelet is a sign of promise in my eyes that spring will soon be here. It's lovely.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Very Happy Visions of frog spawn are dancing in my head Very Happy   
What a lovely reminder that soon, very soon, the peepers will be peeping!!!! Your crane pair make my heart go pitter patter.
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:51 pm

What a wonderful and unusual combination regarding the color - haven´t seen many beads before with that color and it is stunning to see so many on a bracelet - wonderful!!
We had two sunny days in a row - great - but still very much snow and ice cold temperatures. But the sun is great -makes me longing for spring too! (Maybe our ponys know more - they start loosing some fur.....)
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:21 pm

I love this bracelet! I have the same swan and footprint that you do and am having trouble coming up with a combination I am happy with. Yours look great! We have spring in California! It is so pretty out BUT we are in the midst of a terrible drought and if we don't get a lot more water it is going to be a bad summer.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Eye-candy  I love you
This could be a favorite.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:25 pm

I hear you! Though today was a sunny day and I even walked home for lunch and the air was breathable - only minimal air pollution - quite a break Smile Your bracelet made me smile and look at it for a long long time wishing for this green to sprout Smile ! Our neighbor´s snow drops are starting to bloom and the tulips are showing the first tips of their leaves, so spring is coming!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:40 pm

I needed to see this reminder of tender green shoots.  The colors are perfect; the beads are wonderful together.  It reminds me of the  daffodil stems just under the surface, before they break through.  So refreshing to see these colors today.

I am a long way from daffodil stems here; we are predicted to have one of the coldest Feb. on record,  near zero at night and in the teens daytime.  (The fun never ends.)

The retired tb Cranes and Flying Geese are superb together.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Wow, a bracelet made of fresh green shoots, if that doesn't encourage Spring to hurry up nothing will Smile  

If was grey here, but very still and not too cold so I could imagine Spring was on its way...........sadly the weather forecast for the next few days is not at all springlike.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:50 pm

I wish for spring too. It's 12 degrees Fahrenheit right now (-11 Celcius).
Love your bracelet! Keep wearing it. Make spring come now! Smile

P.S. Is that a lovely glass swan?
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 pm

You did channel mine!!! Lovely in particular the trollstone!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 pm

I love these bright colours! Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:21 pm

quote="Catsworld"]no spring here either ...just cold and some old snow around...no sun...

and so I did try the same as you and hope to chase the clouds and fog away,
love the way you used your swan and the dangles make it a very happy bracelet, even 2 cranes and the old silver swan... wow... sunny sunny sunny [/quote]

Thanks Cats, I am soo wishing for the cold to disappear!

bubbagump wrote:so pretty i love seeing the old glass used in combos mixed with new glass.  green sand and green apple buds are two of my favorite old glass beads.  it's a really nice combination.  we were outside for hours yesterday breaking and removing ice from our roof.  it was 6" thick.  It's been such a hard winter for us.  We had three ice dams form and had three leaks inside, so we had to removed the ice.  We are in a mobile home, and if any snow gets left on our roof, it turns to ice.  We had been away for 4 days, and this is what happened.  it was a mess to come home to.  But it feels good to have the ice removed now.  And again, your bracelet is a sign of promise in my eyes that spring will soon be here.  It's lovely.  

Thanks bubbagump, the green apple bud came from you and I think it has finally found a great partner in green sand.  Sorry you had to come back to ice and so much work, hopefully soon we can all forget about ice and snow.  

trollcat wrote:Very Happy Visions of frog spawn are dancing in my head Very Happy   
What a lovely reminder that soon, very soon, the peepers will be peeping!!!! Your crane pair make my heart go pitter patter.

I don't have any frog beads, but they would be perfect with this color.  The crane pair are my favorites.  They make every bracelet better Laughing Laughing

Mabel wrote:What a  wonderful and unusual combination regarding the color - haven´t seen many beads before with that color and it is stunning to see so many on a bracelet - wonderful!!
We had two sunny days in a row - great - but still very much snow and ice cold temperatures. But the sun is great -makes me longing for spring too! (Maybe our ponys know more - they start loosing some fur.....)

Green is my favorite color, so I have collected more green than any other color! It is very difficult for me not to buy any bright green beads that I see

Nancy wrote:I love this bracelet! I have the same swan and footprint that you do and am having trouble coming up with a combination I am happy with. Yours look great!  We have spring in California! It is so pretty out BUT we are in the midst of a terrible drought and if we don't get a lot more water it is going to be a bad summer.  

I'm soooooooo jealous of your California spring, but the drought doesn't sound good.  I have had a little trouble with my other swan (the one with the busy background) but this one seems to match most things.  I keep using it with the footprint seems like it helps it "match" for me.

Fleur wrote:Eye-candy  I love you
This could be a favorite.

Thanks!!!!!!  I think I will wear it the rest of the week...well at least till Saturday Laughing Laughing

Trollperle wrote:I hear you! Though today was a sunny day and I even walked home for lunch and the air was breathable - only minimal air pollution - quite a break Smile Your bracelet made me smile and look at it for a long long time wishing for this green to sprout Smile ! Our neighbor´s snow drops are starting to bloom and the tulips are showing the first tips of their leaves, so spring is coming!

I can't wait to see snow drops.  I don't have any tulips in my yard, they would just be deer candy I am afraid.

Gail201 wrote:I needed to see this reminder of tender green shoots.  The colors are perfect; the beads are wonderful together.  It reminds me of the  daffodil stems just under the surface, before they break through.  So refreshing to see these colors today.

I am a long way from daffodil stems here; we are predicted to have one of the coldest Feb. on record,  near zero at night and in the teens daytime.  (The fun never ends.).

I feel like this is the coldest February ever here, but I know it isn't true.  I guess I am just ready for warmer weather!

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Wow, a bracelet made of fresh green shoots, if that doesn't encourage Spring to hurry up nothing will Smile  

If was grey here, but very still and not too cold so I could imagine Spring was on its way...........sadly the weather forecast for the next few days is not at all springlike.

I know what you mean, we are supposed to have a record low temperature this weekend Sad

Enaktra wrote:I wish for spring too. It's 12 degrees Fahrenheit right now (-11 Celcius).
Love your bracelet! Keep wearing it. Make spring come now! Smile

P.S. Is that a lovely glass swan?

-11 sounds terrible, I am not sure I would survive!  The glass swan is one of the new ones from TB--I guess it is supposed to be a trumpeter swan, since its beak is black Laughing Laughing

reltan wrote:You did channel mine!!! Lovely in particular the trollstone!

That beautiful trollstone came from a lovely member here!! It is a beauty!!  Speaking of that, where is Michelle?  I don't think I have seen her around lately....have I scratch  scratch

strike wrote:I love these bright colours! Smile

Thanks!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:29 am

oh wow! this is really something. love every single bead
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:31 am

Lovely bracelet, for all the reasons everyone else has already mentioned sunny
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:53 am

Really really gorgeous bracelet! I adore the color as well as the mix of silver and glass designs!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Very beautiful!! I know the feeling so well...I think we are all getting the Spring "itch" Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down