BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restless dreams

+11
Cloverbead
Nancy
reltan
trollcat
ceruleanbluebird
Catsworld
Mabel
Bluesybeads
Gail201
Trollperle
Fuzzyfeet
15 posters

Go down

Restless dreams Empty Restless dreams

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm

The reason your Grandma told you never to eat cheese before bedtime, if you do you'll dream of a bracelet like this !  Laughing

A grab and go bracelet that goes with everything (or nothing), full of fun beads !

A lot of these are difficult to combine, so I'm going for the chuck them all together approach Laughing 

The silvers...Pacman ! I remember when that was the in game ! the Trollbeads day bead is great, but I have trouble using it, I love the Magician he is sort of like a friendly fun Uncle, Walk is great, all those feet ! my little Frog prince is what I call my Shih Tzu, and I'm an aquarius, I actually hated this bead when it was released, boaring, but then someone said it looks like someone throwing up into a bucket, now that I can relate to !

My Crazy Cat bead just makes me smile, the lemon stone is yummy, it looks like a boiled sweet, the yellow Ooak is bright and fun, how could they retire the beautiful purple stripe ? Mardi Gras and Red China are lovely, but hard to use...........I could go on, and on, just a colourful bit of fun !     

Restless dreams 0192_zps8d6c0a96
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Restless dreams Empty Re: Restless dreams

Post by Trollperle Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Wow - a wonderfull classical meaning-a-lot-TB-bracelet! Wonderful description! And I love that you call your Shih-Tzu your frog prince (does he jump a lot or is he a prince or both ? Smile ) This really should go with everything and it brings lots of colour into even the dreariest day! I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Even on the day I was shopping for my first beads ( which were color coordinated) I looked at all those trays of colors and themes, I knew I would be missing out on something by being so constrained.

Love this joyful, eclectic bracelet.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Trollperle wrote:Wow - a wonderfull classical meaning-a-lot-TB-bracelet! Wonderful description! And I love that you call your Shih-Tzu your frog prince (does he jump a lot or is he a prince or both ? Smile ) This really should go with everything and it brings lots of colour into even the dreariest day! I love you

Restless dreams 0767_zpsaf4ca1bf

My Lhasa X bitch is "Daddys little princess" and DH says my Shih tzu is ugly, I say he is so ugly he is cute and so he's my "Frog prince" Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Exactly the right approach throwing them all together I love you
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:28 am

I had so very much fun reading you description- what a picture of the aquarius....
(Love it)
And all this fun shows in your bracelet- really great! I have to be brave and try it too!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 am

Oh dear !  So many views, so few comments  Laughing

Don't worry, I don't expect everyone to like it, I'm not sure I like it myself in the Oh-wow-I-must-re-create-that-! sense  Wink
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:19 am

some of the many views are probably from me... hi hi... I kept coming back, I have done a similar bracelet and have shown it in the January thread, I have worn my combo now for more than a month and love it,
I like your combo too, it is very colourful and has got a good mixture of old and new, and it has some very queer silver on it,

I bet it looks very good when actually worn and not just put on a surface and taken a quick pic, there is always a difference between a pic and wearing a bracelet,
I personally prefer your type of design, I very often do "beautiful" combos but never wear them, nice to look at but not really my style.

It also depends on what you are wearing, such bracelets look nice when worn as an only piece of jewellery, I only wear them with a fine silver necklace and no more colours on that, I pay attention of not wearing colour overdosage.

The dogs are beautiful, have you put them on a dog show? sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:24 pm

I also find Mardi Gras and Red China difficult to work with although the two of them together make a great pair. I think a bangle with them and Amazonite would be a safe design. Not sure what to add to that. I think the combo above is what TB is all about. Wear it with pride!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Oh goodness, those dogs! Love 

You can call it your Lewis Carroll combo perhaps? Definitely can be elements of all sorts of strange dreams (but not dark love! Laughing )
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Combo is fun and great, full of joy and colors.... but most of everything I think your description has been great fun to read, you made me smile...and those dogs I love you I love you
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:52 pm

I love your description and the resulting bracelet. So creative and colorful and fun! I have some unique that I love individually but don't use because they are hard to use, maybe I will try this and just put them together to enjoy.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:

Trollperle wrote:Wow - a wonderfull classical meaning-a-lot-TB-bracelet! Wonderful description! And I love that you call your Shih-Tzu your frog prince (does he jump a lot or is he a prince or both ? Smile ) This really should go with everything and it brings lots of colour into even the dreariest day! I love you

Restless dreams 0767_zpsaf4ca1bf

My Lhasa X bitch is "Daddys little princess" and DH says my Shih tzu is ugly, I say he is so ugly he is cute and so he's my "Frog prince" Laughing

Every Lhasa girl is a princess Smile - Though our Gyalmo considers our Ilvy to be her maid Wink But please tell your DH not to call your lovely little Shih Tzu ugly - he is truly adorable!!! (the Shih Tzu I mean -  though I am sure your DH is nice, too Smile )
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:47 pm

I like the colours, they do work together Smile I find it hard to make eclectic bracelets. Yours is great Smile

I think the older beads are the nicest too Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Catsworld wrote:
The dogs are beautiful, have you put them on a dog show?  sunny

It was just a little fun show, not my sort of thing at all but it was organised by the lovely ladies who run the dog training class I go to, so I had to go to support them.  I took this photo afterwards and its the best I have of the two dogs together.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:28 am

I don't have any pets but yours are charmers.  They look very intelligent and quite proud of themselves.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:15 am

trollcat wrote:Oh goodness, those dogs! Love 

You can call it your Lewis Carroll combo perhaps? Definitely can be elements of all sorts of strange dreams (but not dark love! Laughing )

Agree !!! Lewis Caroll is indeed,the name for that bracelet! And that pair is very cute! Love Love
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:43 pm

I would love to play with them! Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:42 pm

I am a bit late to the game and just seeing this now, but you know what?? THIS is EXACTLY why I still love Troll so much. I might not think to create this, but it WORKS and these are exactly the kinds of bracelets that really turn heads when worn. BEAUTIFUL!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalerie17 Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:54 pm

It is so joyfull, thank you!
Kalerie17
Kalerie17
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down