BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!!

+7
Trollperle
Nancy
cshynkaruk
reltan
Catsworld
strike
plumbun
11 posters

Go down

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!! Empty Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!!

Post by plumbun Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Well, sadly did not participate in the holiday swap this year, and have been trying hard not to buy anything Halo  so was not expecting any packages...

You won't believe what a dragon dropped down my chimney!!

What an amazing early Christmas surprise! Shocked Shocked Was so shocked I gasped ("GASP!!"-mouth-open-like-a-complete-fool) literally snatched the treasure out of the wonderful package (with a very cute note and pretty cards and candy) before remembering to take a picture of the beautiful signature faerybeads ribbon-wrapping and dressings... Embarassed

everyday the grace and generosity of people on this forum truly humbles me! am so THANKFUL this season for beautiful friends.

THANK YOU sister-santa for this treasure!!  Hug  Hug

Have been coveting this bead since it first appeared and was planning to put on a pitiful face for some unsuspecting soul to beg for it for Christmas Laughing b/c it was at the very TOP of my wishlist.  cyclops How did she know? Sneaky, sneaky...

Do you mind some pictures?  Wink  Wink

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!! 15720384848_4784675c3b_z

Now the poor baby dragon has a home (can you see him peeking his nose out?) and won't be so cold this winter! (Was trying to stage him in this little tree and my fingers were shaking with excitement and I was fumbling...this bead is sturdy, but, you know, eggs are fragile and all, so was being very careful...and somehow the bundle fell over and got swallowed up in the "branches" and clumps of synthetic green. Swear...it totally DISAPPEARED!! Had to turn the tree and shake it several angles before finally it came out a long time later. (the dragon on the other hand, had the foresight to immediately jump ship as soon as the egg tipped).

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!! 15285611914_aca38c1c43_z

This darling gift has allowed me to complete an all faerybeads bracelet. Here is the egg as a centerpiece:

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!! 15720210978_106eb2dc99_z

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!! 15720396060_96c960d679_z

Thank you dear sister for making christmas eggstra special! I am IN LOVE!! Love
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!! Empty Re: Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!!

Post by strike Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:29 pm

What a lovely surprise! I love the picture with the little nose sticking out Very Happy And it has certainly found the perfect home.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!! Empty Re: Surprise!! Christmas Egg-citement!!

Post by Catsworld Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Wow.... that really is a very nice surprise! and you have come up with the nicest combo possible too! completely awesome and what a clever use of the Dragon's egg, would never have thought of something like that.
I agree with Strike, that special bead has found the best place in the world!
Your sister - santa is a real sweet Santa!
santa queen sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 am

Flying Dragon Flying Dragon  these dragons are really great! Great to see the little nose sticking out!
Love you bracelet, love you labs... Just a little touch missing... DRAGON LOCKS... Pls Faerybeads!!!
Ps love this place, love the people around, been else where, but here remains my very fav place!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:32 am

thanks ladies!!

strike, i'm sure he didn't think so as he went tumbling toward the floor from the tree, lol but have tried to make it up to him.

ty cats....its pretty comfortable to wear... a pearl fits too, but the tbs ones are so small, the egg just closes completely w the pearl inside...was thinking of threading the top of the egg, then a pearl, then a stopper, then the bottom of the egg to close it just enough to make it visible..w/one more stopper to keep it open at the right spot...am i making sense? might try it one day...

and yes, reltan...OMG...we truly need to get our fingers on those locks (or we will have to reeelly reelly start stalking for them Wink Wink lolol)
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:54 am

So heart warming. A very special gift indeed. Yes a dragon lock would be fantastic too!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 am

What a gorgeous bracelet! I love everything about it. The labs are fantastic!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:23 am

When baby dragon is in, does the egg close completely? If yes, you could try to put the egg bottom, a stopper, the baby and then the top!

Last edited by reltan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:02 am

This is awesome and it could not have been sent to a more fitting person Smile (The dragon in the egg reminds me of your cute avatar Wink ).!!! Beautiful combo you made for it, too!! I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:03 pm

I loved this bracelet I saw yesterday here. Today is even beter so I am gone to get one of the eggs in 2015.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:26 pm

What a lovely treasure and your combo is gorgeous Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Wow!!  Gorgeous bracelet!!  And what a wonderful gift!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:58 pm

cheers Congrats on your new treasure.
What a wonderful surprise! I can see, why you are so happy  Hug
Thanks for sharing your egg-citement.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:29 pm

thank you for all your warm comments! I love you I love you
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:33 pm

reltan wrote:When baby dragon is in, does the egg close completely? If yes, you could try to put the egg bottom, a stopper, the baby and then the top!

good thinking!! it closes if there is not chain, but don't think it closes on a chain...it let's his head and a little body peep out on fantasy necklace and might not need the stoppers on a bracelet if there are enough other beads to keep the lid down. BUT! someone...sita i think...had a lovely bangle w/just the egg holding the baby (in gold, if memory is correct...who could forget...!!) w/ stoppers. will do that for a simplified bracelet w/just the egg and dragon!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Nancy wrote:What a gorgeous bracelet! I love everything about it. The labs are fantastic!

thanks, nancy! love your avatar, btw!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Michelle wrote:I loved this bracelet I saw yesterday here. Today is even beter so I am gone to get one of the eggs in 2015.

that will be divine, michele and i will be SO JEALOUS!! Twisted Evil b/c you will have it nested with so many gorgeous trollstones!! Drool Drool oh my gosh ... i can see your bracelet already and am turning absolutely green!! cheers Pacifier cheers
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Trollperle wrote:This is awesome and it could not have been sent to a more fitting person Smile (The dragon in the egg reminds me of your cute avatar Wink ).!!! Beautiful combo you made for it, too!! I love you

oh trollperle, had not thought of that avatar but it does! lol rendeer
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down