BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply beautiful Halloween surprise!

+5
PansyCat
Reive
retiredk9racer
strike
Smaug
9 posters

Go down

Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! Empty Simply beautiful Halloween surprise!

Post by Smaug Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:43 pm

A few weeks ago already a parcel arrived, and I couldn't remember having ordered anything lately... Embarassed Rolling Eyes Now and then I find something for my little girl on eBay and actually thought it might be an overlooked, delayed Toothless-thing.  
Toothless
Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! Halloween_2014_parcel_zps7b374021

Having it opened a few days later however I found two small boxes with Trollbeads...
Still didn't ring a bell... Embarrassed
Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! P1130193_zps454ec1a7

It had been hectic weeks and I was sure I must have missed someone's message about this and started wondering if someone had sent me a 'thank you' package for a donation or something else since my brother lives in Scotland and this might be a new girlfriend?

Finally it dawned on me this might be my Secret Halloween Swap! cheers

I felt very dumb that very moment. Fool Reading again, and again the card finally made sense to me, and I took pictures to share. DH had been ROFL seeing my face, when I realized why I got the parcel. Mind you, I was prepared for spiders and other creepy additions and had been waiting for DH returning from his trip to open some parcels for me. Embarassed
Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! P1130195_zps0b2cb76a

Out came two very pretty, unique glass beads, two rolls with sweets and a lovely card. I guess you might understand my bewilderment as to what I'd earned the privilege of receiving these. Laughing
Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! 2d975538-470e-4902-9dac-f5f66bcfd0ac_zps473d6ea7

No scary beads for Halloween, but two beautiful bluish beads, and slightly smaller than most which had me look up the small and beautiful beads I already had.

I love the theme you had in mind when chosing these for me dear Sohpie. I wasn't able to create something honoring it yet and will take another try with some other silvers and glass but today I created this bracelet with Roos, and I really like it this way.
Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! Halloween_2014_Swap_beads_zpsbae08ddd

Thank you so very much for a wonderful affraid surprise and in a slightly different way than we both might have expected. Wink

Sometimes the scariest surprise just lives in someone's mind ...
scary
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! Empty Re: Simply beautiful Halloween surprise!

Post by strike Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Those are lovely! Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Simply beautiful Halloween surprise! Empty Re: Simply beautiful Halloween surprise!

Post by retiredk9racer Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:03 pm

What a wonderful and thoughtful package!! Perfect for someone who won't even touch the plastic/rubber spiders!! LOL - and you sent me an abundance of them!! Luckily I can handle the fake ones but threaten to torch the house if I encounter a real one!!

The beads truly do evoke the Scottish rain and requisite umbrellas!! Your quick combo is perfect with them (are those two of the LE UK blue/purple prisms??) - can only imagine what you will come up with when you set your mind to it!!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieLilith Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:42 pm

I'm so glad you liked them, Sita Smile <3
SophieLilith
SophieLilith
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:54 pm

gorgeous beads and I love the bunny pictures!!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Those bunny drawings would make a lovely set of silver beads, just sayin....
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Oh Sophie your so clever! Such an excellent swap idea for Sita and a lovely way to round out the season.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Wonderful and unique - you are so talented, Sophie!
Congratulations on your lovely swap, Sita I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:49 am

PansyCat wrote:Those bunny drawings would make a lovely set of silver beads, just sayin....

Agree

and what a truly creative, lovely package. cat your bracelet is beautiful, very romantic and dreamy and whimsical
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieLilith Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:58 am

Late reply, but thank-you everyone <3
SophieLilith
SophieLilith
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down