BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB Autumn 2014

+5
Blairkj
Trollperle
Gail201
Catsworld
chestersnickers
9 posters

Go down

TB Autumn 2014 Empty TB Autumn 2014

Post by chestersnickers Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:33 pm

Finally,after a too long absence from my camera and computer , I manage to have some time for myself and my beads.TB Autumn 2014 P0106
The first one:
TB Autumn 2014 necklace:
TB Autumn 2014 Tb_aut10
The Inner Strength Facet,the Hope Facet, the Lapis Lazuli and the Labyrinth are my favourite beads from this collection. Wink
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

TB Autumn 2014 Empty Re: TB Autumn 2014

Post by Catsworld Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:40 pm

wonderful necklace in great colours, you managed to mix them really well! sunny queen flower Love
And your favourites seem to be my favourites too Very Happy

I missed you! Hug and I am glad you returned! cat
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:05 pm

It is a nice use of color. The faceted beads add even more interest.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Awesome I love you winds
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Beautiful. This is the best release in a while for me. I love the Lapis bead.
Is that the temple lock? Do you like it? Is it easy to use? I am debating about getting it. Thanks.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Blairkj wrote:Beautiful.  This is the best release in a while for me.  I love the Lapis bead.  
Is that the temple lock?  Do you like it?  Is it easy to use?  I am debating about getting it. Thanks.
Yes, I like it, it is easy to use. It is , like all the new TB locks, a little smaller then the older ones.
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:07 am

chestersnickers wrote:
Blairkj wrote:Beautiful.  This is the best release in a while for me.  I love the Lapis bead.  
Is that the temple lock?  Do you like it?  Is it easy to use?  I am debating about getting it. Thanks.

Yes, I like it, it is easy to use. It is , like all the new TB locks, a little smaller then the older ones.
I may have to get one since they are having a bracelet promotion here starting November 1.
Thanks.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 am

Blairkj wrote:
chestersnickers wrote:

I may have to get one since they are having a bracelet promotion here starting November 1.
Thanks.

Did you know that the bracelet promotion that starts Nov 1 isn't a free bracelet with the purchase of a lock? I just saw that last night. It's a free bracelet and double clasp with a $100 purchase. But some dealers may let you pay the difference between the double lock and the decorative locks.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:25 am

strike wrote:
Blairkj wrote:
chestersnickers wrote:

Thanks.

Did you know that the bracelet promotion that starts Nov 1 isn't a free bracelet with the purchase of a lock? I just saw that last night. It's a free bracelet and double clasp with a $100 purchase. But some dealers may let you pay the difference between the double lock and the decorative locks.
I didn't know that. I will have to read the add when I see it. Not good! I wouldn't trust the little double clasp to hold a bracelet.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Blairkj wrote:
strike wrote:
Blairkj wrote:

chestersnickers wrote:

Thanks.

I didn't know that. I will have to read the add when I see it. Not good! I wouldn't trust the little double clasp to hold a bracelet.

I just don't really like the look of the double clasp. Whenever I wear mine (which is rare), I feel like there's a gap in the design of my bracelet because that bit is just so plain. I do use mine with my necklace sometimes.

I know I've seen a few that say you can pay for an upgrade, so I think most of the bigger ones will allow it Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:33 pm

strike wrote:

Blairkj wrote:

strike wrote:

Blairkj wrote:

chestersnickers wrote:

Thanks.

I just don't really like the look of the double clasp. Whenever I wear mine (which is rare), I feel like there's a gap in the design of my bracelet because that bit is just so plain. I do use mine with my necklace sometimes.

I know I've seen a few that say you can pay for an upgrade, so I think most of the bigger ones will allow it Smile

I used my old double clasp on my greyhound lock.  And it is much sturdier and bigger than the new double clasp.
I don't want to buy $100 of beads and then have to pay more to upgrade.  
I think I will skip it.
It will be interesting if some dealers will just let you buy the lock and get a bracelet free.  I am sure my local dealer would if she still sold Trollbeads.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:33 pm

it is quite impressive to see all the new autumn beads put together on one beautiful necklace!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Lapissssssss lapisssssa lapisssss ... Chest, just imagine a combo of them
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down