BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!!

+12
Enaktra
Reive
Fuzzyfeet
Mini Gnome
Catsworld
minty
Pandabee(uk)
vampbutterfly
strike
plumbun
Trollperle
Mabel
16 posters

Go down

It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Empty It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!!

Post by Mabel Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:12 pm

When we came home from our weekend shopping my daughter rushed around the house shouting like  a maniac "it is here it is here!!" Shocked  Boy have we all been excited.... bounce
First sight after unwrapping the outer shell:
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Nbue86aqes6

I love those little bats that are all over the package - I will take them off carefully and decorate them in our livingroom Very Happy :
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Dtk9kld1pu4

Then the card:
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! 48cj41q65jg

and:
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! 579plhjh7vg
Reading the card I was so very touched - THANK YOU so very much dear Plumbun! And a very big Thank you to little Toe-Kila - he did so very well with all the unwrapped goodies Wink  (even without thumbs.......but no sorry - I will give out Pony ladys a hug and something else from you I love you )

So much to see when I opened it further:
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Y9pdewg5abf
I had so much fun digging through all those fantastic Halloween goodies . My children made me wear the horns and the mask and had so much fun looking at me Cool  - those treats are delicious and the pen so scary and funny:
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Ler4rhzcfvh
isn´t the owl beautiful:
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Q653lz7za8y

But I am sure you all are curious about the bead???! Wink Very Happy
It is not one but TWO  beads and it was so much of a suprise and joy- believe me I just talked to Nadia on the phone this morning about the upcoming TB Day at her store and told her that I really hope for some special amadillos as I still haven´t gotten any those new desings........AND NOW look what I got for Halloween:
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Tbw23eozprv It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! 65j89de6yj9

Doesn´t have Mrs Pacman the most prettiest eye lashes? I love you  - she went straight on my Halloween bracelet and has now her mouth fully at work..... Very Happy  (she was meant to be for this combo  - wasn´t she?)
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Cs4olshpwk4

Thank you so very much dearest Plumbun - you really made my day and weekend and this awesome package will always be a treasured memory Love Hug Love

And proof of Hallween getting nearer:
while I was taking all this pictures I was being watched by a spooky ceature with glowing eyes, smoking a cigare and sitting on our hill........ Skull
It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! 8364jlsyle1

Last edited by Mabel on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Empty Re: It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!!

Post by Trollperle Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:23 pm

That is such a wonderful parcel! And you are right, Mabel, Mrs. Pacman is meant to be on a Halloween bracelet Smile She is on mine, too Bat leaves Young Witch
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!! Empty Re: It is here!!!! plumbun you are the greatest!!!

Post by plumbun Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:08 pm

so glad it arrived!! PHEW!!! have been on pins and neEEEdles! truly enjoyed reading your post and seeing all the pictures. Hug "toe-kila" did too...poor thing...being color blind doesn't get the full effect, but she was still excited no less. Smile xoxo ps...ms pac does look perfectly at home and glad you've welcomed the dillo, lol. associate you w/neutrals so it felt like a bit of a risk. Cross fingers HAPPY HALLOWEEEEN!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Very cute! I love the colours of your Halloween bracelet Mabel Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Ms. Pacman is amazing...I thought I did not NEED her now I KNOW I do! Lovely and spooky parcel great job plumbun.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Fabulous swap, another set of eyeballs, great treats ...and 2 brilliant halloween beads. cyclops Skull Bat Young Witch nice one!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:18 pm

The pac man is too cute and the dillo is great too. Very Happy Now you can twin dress up with Reltan with that mask and eyeballs Fairy
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 am

wow... that is another great parcel! sunny and great pics too!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:39 am

What a great package and beads! And I LOVE your Halloween combo - it's one of the nicest I've ever seen!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:19 am

Thank you all for your nice and warm comments! I wear my Halloween bracelet now nearly everyday and enjoy Mrs. Packman snapping at the end of it Wink ..... and the dillo makes a very nice solitare on my bangle!

Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:11 am

All these Halloween goodies are so much fun Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:56 pm

another fabulous parcel, ace beads and I want the devil horn hair band (even if it would look daft on me!)
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Oooh what a fun parcel. The eyeball candies looking at you is awesome. And of course lovely beads!
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:11 pm

What goodies in that box! I love that you have so many faces for your silver beads. Mrs Pacman fits right in.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:54 am

Great fantastic package and I love your Halloween bracelet. I never gave much thought to Ms Pacman until I saw your bracelet. She looks fantastic there like the bracelet was made for her.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:49 am

Great package, truly amazing! I also love your halloween bracelet Smile
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:23 pm

What a great package! Those eye balls are so spooky!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down