BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Fall Bracelets xx

+9
TrollEcat
Catsworld
Cloverbead
Mini Gnome
ZAKLINZ
SilverBells
Mabel
Gail201
plumbun
13 posters

Go down

Two Fall Bracelets xx Empty Two Fall Bracelets xx

Post by plumbun Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Here are two of my most recent fall bracelets that have dodged major overhauls/re-jigging (don't know about you but my bracelets and bead box are in shambles at this time of year!!). the second one is my fav... the the top combo w/the babytroll is okay stacked but feels too cool-toned for me on its own...not sure how to warm it up...it's about to get the ax!! xx

Two Fall Bracelets xx 15437372255_941f33f325_z

Two Fall Bracelets xx 15250764988_fe2c60eb04_z

Two Fall Bracelets xx 15250662110_5ee671b9b4_z

plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Two Fall Bracelets xx Empty Re: Two Fall Bracelets xx

Post by Gail201 Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:32 pm

On the color wheel, lavender and yellow compliment each other. There's quite a bit of lavender in bracelet 1. Can you add a yellow and lavender or yellow and orange bead? It might look warmer. Or what about changing out the sapphire bead for a yellow green one?
I just love the spider on fall bracelets. Its so perfectly natural.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 pm

It´s good to see the four small frogs and the waterlilis - two of my favorits! Great fall combos!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:02 pm

They are both fabulous and I especially like them stacked together - very autumnal sunny I love you
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:54 am

SilverBells wrote:They are both fabulous and I especially like them stacked together - very autumnal sunny I love you
Exactly what I thought....the two stack together beautifully. Really unique color choices, well done!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:04 am

Very, very nice - seeing these makes me want to go fine tune my Halloween combo and spark it up a bit - I like the looks of yours!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:26 am

The bright colours match the blue sky today and remind me of the autumn leaves and berries Smile Maybe some orange beads on the top one, but I like it as it is Wink
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:36 am

I completely love them as they are, sunny sunny sunny
love the colours of the 1st bracelet, the 2nd one is quite extraordinary, to combine the panda with the blue glitter bead and the spider, I would never have tried that, it proves to me, unusual combinations do work and the next bracelet I am doing, I will try to do something in that direction,
they must look gorgeous when worn together! flower Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Both of your bracelets are adorable! But I have to say that I am totally in love with the second bracelet. Love I very much like the beads that you have put together for creating this colorful and striking combo!!!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:02 pm

I agree with Cat - both are wonderful and unexpected and because of that even more precious! I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:52 pm

I agree with what many have said...I think they both work alone or together, but they are FABULOUS together Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Agree lol! very beautiful combos.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Gail201 wrote:On the color wheel, lavender and yellow compliment each other.  There's quite a bit of lavender in bracelet 1. Can you add a yellow and lavender or yellow and orange bead?  It might look warmer.  Or what about changing out the sapphire bead for a yellow green one?
I just love the spider on fall bracelets.  Its so perfectly natural.

Thanks for the suggestion, Gail. I like the idea of yellow green or orange to sunny it up
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Mabel wrote:It´s good to see the four small frogs and the waterlilis - two of my favorits! Great fall combos!

I see you got the frogs off your list Wink Wink he can be hard to combine for me, idk why...think its b/c he's textured but also sort of smooth so it throws off my usual method or something idk Not all there
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:
SilverBells wrote:They are both fabulous and I especially like them stacked together - very autumnal sunny I love you

Exactly what I thought....the two stack together beautifully. Really unique color choices, well done!

I love you Thanks Silverbells and Zaklinz! You are making me think I should leave them alone and wear stacked (it'll be my gym time!)
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Mini Gnome wrote:Very, very nice - seeing these makes me want to go fine tune my Halloween combo and spark it up a bit - I like the looks of yours!

Hadn't thought of this as Halloween, but you're right. And making this my "spooky" combo solves the problem of only having one spider and not wanting to take him off this one for another bracelet. (Was surprised he worked w/a waterlily  Wink  Wink ) Look forward to seeing what you come up w/Mini!!

Love your avatar, btw!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Cloverbead wrote:The bright colours match the blue sky today and remind me of the autumn leaves and berries Smile  Maybe some orange beads on the top one, but I like it as it is Wink

Maybe the orange will work, Clover. For some reason the purple mosaic tends to make me think of your combos sunny so it must be okay there as it is Laughing Laughing
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Catsworld wrote:I completely love them as they are, sunny sunny sunny
love the colours of the 1st bracelet, the 2nd one is quite extraordinary, to combine the panda with the blue glitter bead and the spider, I would never have tried that, it proves to me, unusual combinations do work and the next bracelet I am doing, I will try to do something in that direction,

WHY CATS (!!) you are my inspiration for trying the unusual, lol, do give yourself some credit bahahahaha! Girl Girl Built this around the panda and the turtle...there's a kind of funny story if you don't mind the telling..

got the spider and blue glass from this "mystics" shop ... thought w/all the healing crystals and juju powders etc all over the place and meditation music playing that the owner would be the most positive, lovely person. Well she was the MEANEST sales woman i've ever met in life and to top it off looked nothing like a hippie!! She was so mean I almost didn't buy anything but really wanted that sparkly glitter and "needed" a spider and a couple others. (Sometimes a gal must put pride aside). So that's how this was born...(don't worry, I took some sage to the beads to get rid of her vibes, jk, but only b/c I have no sage.)

...now...wondering if a poor panda or other critter will find its way back to your zoo... I love you
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 pm

TrollEcat wrote:Both of your bracelets are adorable! But I have to say that I am totally in love with the second bracelet. Love  I very much like the beads that you have put together for creating this colorful and striking combo!!!

Thanks TrollEcat!! I'm looking forward to your halloween combos!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Trollperle wrote:I agree with Cat - both are wonderful and unexpected and because of that even more precious! I love you

Thanks Trollperle. But all of your wonderful fall combos lately make you the queen of precious. queen (You have me wanting some owls).
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:12 pm

stacecase wrote:I agree with what many have said...I think they both work alone or together, but they are FABULOUS together Smile

Thanks, Stace. You guys have convinced me to not ax the first one. bom I love you
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Agree lol!  very beautiful combos.

Thanks Toothless Laughing
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:24 pm

plumbun wrote:
Trollperle wrote:I agree with Cat - both are wonderful and unexpected and because of that even more precious! I love you

Thanks Trollperle. But all of your wonderful fall combos lately make you the queen of precious.  queen (You have me wanting some owls).

You are too kind, my dear Hug Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 am

Catsworld wrote:I completely love them as they are, sunny sunny sunny

I agree with Catsworld, you are able to combine colors in such an extraordinary way!! Both are lovely
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down