BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty

+4
Gail201
strike
Mabel
Trollperle
8 posters

Go down

Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty Empty Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty

Post by Trollperle Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:31 am

Yesterday I received my most wonderful Halloween Swap parcel and one of the beads beckoned immediately to be put on my Bavaria bracelet. We love to go there for vacations - fantastic nature, great food and people and lots of history - and did I mention great food Wink ?. This is one of my bracelets that keep evolving and I really liked all previous versions, but this year it all came together with the Oktoberfest beads and the „walking“ silver bead and now my lovely swap present Smile

Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty Bayern10

Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty Bayern11
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty Empty Re: Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty

Post by Mabel Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 am

The owl is really outstanding and I love to see the new OHM dangle with the paw in action.....maybe I could "need" one too.....? scratch
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty Empty Re: Bavaria reloaded with Halloween Swap Beauty

Post by strike Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:28 pm

The owl does fit in perfectly Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:38 am

The "walking" bead is a great idea for a vacation bracelet. Love your idea of the owl in the Bavarian forest. Am I reading too much into it or do I see the many colors of steins of bier?
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 am

Lovely beads. Very Happy
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:19 am

I've always loved the Barvaria bead, but never knew what to do with or what it would go with - and your combo is a great inspiration! Very nice! (I also like your pretzel bead - reminds me of a Philadelphia soft pretzel ;o)
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Thank you all very much for your lovely comments Smile

Beer Steins - I had to look that one up Smile We call them „Steinkrug“, so I should have guessed it, lol. You are so right, Gail, it does remind of them a lot! And I, too, was so happy, that I had found a home for the „walking“ bead. We do walk most when on vacation especially in such a wonderful place as Bavaria Smile

The pretzel was a must have for me, Mini Gnome Smile We do eat them a lot - there is one shop here in Skopje that sells them and they can be frozen and re-heated in the baking oven and taste like fresh, still.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:26 am

Great use of Bavaria, mine is stuck in the bead box since the day it came out of the ld!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:23 am

Perfect colours for autumn. Love that pretzel bead too.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down