BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTMAS collection is out.... 100 hearts

+35
splinty
Enaktra
Kathleen
Anita
darkangel07760
vampbutterfly
Fee
Freki
Kimberly Campbell
Fleur
AquaAura
kyhalfpt
Monique26
Trollsister
Treeinwind
TrollEcat
Blairkj
trollcat
Fuzzyfeet
LindaJo
Nancy
melmelmel56
Gail201
TwinMom
natalyk
Catsworld
PansyCat
Trollperle
Brightonbelle
minty
Reive
Joolz
ceruleanbluebird
Smaug
reltan
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

christmas - CHRISTMAS collection is out.... 100 hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: CHRISTMAS collection is out.... 100 hearts

Post by splinty Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:20 pm

haha sorry, I had to let it out, I feel better now silent Laughing enjoy your cuppa Very Happy I love you
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

christmas - CHRISTMAS collection is out.... 100 hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: CHRISTMAS collection is out.... 100 hearts

Post by cshynkaruk Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:49 am

Oh Splinty....well said, well said!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by thea_rtist Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:12 am

I just like the trees on the production bead. I wonder if Trollbeads have some sort of staff that gives feedback to the company what the customer wants.
Also, I like the new bumpy uniques. I was able to snag a few for myself. Smile
thea_rtist
thea_rtist
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:21 am

Collection made me yawn. For now, my wallet is safe.
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:55 am

splinty wrote:Oh bog off with the hearts already Trollbeads!!!! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
(and the bows and the flowers and any lazy uninspired klonky designs or rehashed glass which you think becomes exciting with a random splodge of watery half-hearted glitter Laughing )

...but I did like lots in the Autumn Release, so I'll let you off (slightly) Laughing

Love your comment, really sums it up for me too ....come on troll, do something exciting and try thinking out of the box, next time
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:47 am

I've seen the Xmas release IRL and as expected didn't buy anything.
The hearts don't do it for me.
It was fun to chat with the sales girls about what a set of heads (cat/mouse/parrot) could represent for Christmas Very Happy
Nevertheless, the blue glass set is pretty. Maybe I will get the light blue flowers later.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:27 pm

have seen them today irl too, hm... the cat, mouse and parrot are just pure horror, might however look nice on a Halloween bracelet, Very Happy

The blue glass set looks nice I admit, the sales lady opened a set for me and I got the blue X-mas tree, and that will be all and it will be a very cheap Xmas for me then,
there will be several special packages, PB on a bangle and the new pretty flower on a FN or a starter bracelet, with the heart of course..
The sales lady told me, HEARTS go always and first... so it is somewhat our own fault that they produce so many heart! Razz
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Catsworld wrote:have seen them today irl too, hm... the cat, mouse and parrot are just pure horror, might however look nice on a Halloween bracelet, Very Happy

The blue glass set looks nice I admit, the sales lady opened a set for me and I got the blue X-mas tree, and that will be all and it will be a very cheap Xmas for me then,
there will be several special packages, PB on a bangle and the new pretty flower on a FN or a starter bracelet, with the heart of course..
The sales lady told me, HEARTS go always and first... so it is somewhat our own fault that they produce so many heart! Razz

Sounds like we might have bought the same bead.  Was it the tree with the dark blue background?

I was interested in the silver holly but it seemed thinner than I imagined.

The bead with the interlaced hearts is quite pretty (I will admit).
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:40 pm

yes BB the dark blue background with the white tree, the silver holly I found too thin too and the sales lady was very much in love with the interlaced hearts, I would have preferred the snowballs if that is the correct name, don't remember....

I wanted to see the gold wishing star, my gold Never Ending I had ordered online, not one shop and I visited 3 had ordered the special gold beads, found that quite amazing. All said they will order gold beads only on demand.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Catsworld wrote:yes BB the dark blue background with the white tree, the silver holly I found too thin too and the sales lady was very much in love with the interlaced hearts, I would have preferred the snowballs if that is the correct name, don't remember....

I wanted to see the gold wishing star, my gold Never Ending I had ordered online, not one shop and I visited 3 had ordered the special gold beads, found that quite amazing. All said they will order gold beads only on demand.

I quite liked the snowballs too but resisted.

I wanted to see the sparkly cat.  See not buy - I will stress - because the price is stupid for a silver bead.  The LD didn't have it.  They only buy in the gold beads if customers pay in advance for them.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 pm

same here, sparkly cat wasn't in, but I am not interested in it, so that is good for me, not one bead company does a proper cat, very sad!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Catsworld wrote:same here, sparkly cat wasn't in, but I am not interested in it, so that is good for me, not one bead company does a proper cat, very sad!
Strange isn't it?  I could be seduced by a whole bracelet full of gorgeous cat beads and nobody can be bothered to make a serious attempt to get hold of my money.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:07 pm

... and TB thought they could tempt all cat lovers with their sparkly diamond kitty Razz
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Faerybeads this sounds like you might be the only one up for this Very Happy
I love my cats but I don't own a cat bead either for cats are glorious mysterious and mischievous creatures to capture in silver Very Happy

Brightonbelle wrote:
Catsworld wrote:same here, sparkly cat wasn't in, but I am not interested in it, so that is good for me, not one bead company does a proper cat, very sad!

Strange isn't it?  I could be seduced by a whole bracelet full of gorgeous cat beads and nobody can be bothered to make a serious attempt to get hold of my money.
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Campbell Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:44 pm

I stopped by my LD to look yesterday.  They didn't order everything, but I thought the blue glass kit was very pretty.  I bought the tree with the dark blue background and the light blue one with the raised flowers.  The silvers were awful.  The cat head had a BOW on the back.  Ugh.  The store manager and I were also talking about how there weren't any nice cat beads, since we are both cat people.  I don't think they ordered the Moonlight Cat - probably too expensive, since they have been cutting back on their inventory.  The silver hearts were horrible, so kitschy.  Same for the bow lock.  So I got off pretty lightly.  I am looking forward to the Ageless Beauty being released in a few weeks, though.  I'm trying to decide if I should get two or just stick to one.
Kimberly Campbell
Kimberly Campbell
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3