BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed

+10
BusyBeads
stacecase
ceruleanbluebird
reltan
Smaug
kyhalfpt
plumbun
Brightonbelle
minty
Catsworld
14 posters

Go down

Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed Empty Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed

Post by Catsworld Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:35 pm

only one bead was needed, the little gold hearts, I had replaced it with the golden flower bouquet, but with the hearts it is complete now and it looks complete to me, on top of it, it is a re-homed bead from a really lovely member here and that makes it even more precious to me  sunny  Love 
I also added the new TripleTroll, he fits in so well : Very Happy D 

Must say, I always loved the Anniversary Bracelet, it looks a bit oldfashioned maybe, but I love the look of past times  sunny 

Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed Cqzukcxr8axtar6e8
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed Empty Re: Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed

Post by minty Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Oh wow, love the complete bracelet, it must have cost you a fortune  Drool 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed Empty Re: Anniversary Bracelet, now properly completed

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:22 pm

How lovely and congratulations on getting the beautiful thing finished.  I like the look of past times too and I have always found this unusual mixture of colours and designs frivolously charming.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:26 pm

i'd never thought of the anniversary bracelet as oldfashioned, cats. but now that you mention it, that makes me appreciate the look of it even more. you've given the tripletrolls a great home ... truly your own w/the extra touches!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Congrats! Love your anniversary bracelet with the TB Day bead! Really nice!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:12 am

Congratulations! I too think it is 'old fashioned' but in a positive way. Some pieces are timeless, they will still charm you when other hypes have long faded away. The colors of the glassbeads togethe seem very 'logical'. To me this is one of the best 'collections' ever by Trollbeads.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 pm

It is lovely Cats.... I had started building one, but gave it up, some beads are really difficult to catch!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:08 pm

I love your additions! Congratulations! What a project. I wouldn't call it old-fashioned...it is classic. Like Smaug said, these pieces are timeless in the storied history of TB.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Your version is PERFECT, Cats!! I love it.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Congratulations x This is perfect x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Looks great and the new trolls fits in perfectly Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:00 am

oh so wonderful !  sunny 
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Congratulations! It is a wonderful bracelet and you are right, the birthday troll looks totally at home on it Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:55 pm

I love it - to me it's classic rather than old fashioned! Triple troll has a home on mine too, but I hadn't thought abt the coin - it looks great! Congratulations on putting it together Smile
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down