BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER*

+18
harmony
Beady-Eyed
plumbun
Catsworld
Trollperle
reltan
kyhalfpt
splinty
Mini Gnome
Bluesybeads
Michelle
trollfinder
ceruleanbluebird
Monique26
Fuzzyfeet
Pandabee(uk)
strike
minty
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Empty Re: Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER*

Post by harmony Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Congratulations Pandabee, well done.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Empty Re: Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER*

Post by Monique26 Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:last of the mohicans?  scratch 

cheers 

Thanks for the fun game!!
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Final bracelet is up, enjoy  sunny 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Thank you so much for the fun, Minty Smile That was a really cool idea, the canoe should have been a dead giveaway, but I guess the midgard serpent had wound its body formly not only around the world but around my brain, too Smile Did you carve that canoe? It is really cool!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:23 pm

I was trolling you a little with the midgard serpent, I needed a snake for Changachgook and was searching the internet for one that I liked and then I looked at my beadstick and saw my unused midgard serpent and it struck me like lightning... if he is the 'great snake' why not use the biggest snake which exists  Laughing 

Yep I carved the canoe, I'm happy you like it  sunny
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:29 am

Congrats and thanks for the fun game!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:33 am

Very nice carved canoe. How does that all work then? You carve something and your jeweler casts it for you?

Love your quiz. Such a great idea, and I had so much fun guessing. Can't wait to see your combo all put together.

Grats Pandabee!!
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:33 am

Great fun Minty ! and congratulations Panda !  Very Happy 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Enaktra wrote:Very nice carved canoe. How does that all work then? You carve something and your jeweler casts it for you?

Love your quiz. Such a great idea, and I had so much fun guessing. Can't wait to see your combo all put together.  

Grats Pandabee!!

Thank you  Very Happy 

I carved the beads in wax and brought them to my jeweller. They didn't do the casting themselves, had to send them off to a caster, I think only a handful of jewellers in germany still cast metal. I was paying for the casting, for material and finish. My jeweller was so nice, they gave me a 30% discount on the finish (the only part they charged anyways - the rest went to the casting company) because the beads turned out a bit more expensive as proposed due to the lot of silver used  Razz 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:45 pm

My prize arrived today...

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Lucky_14
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Looks at this beautiful box of goodies!
Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Lucky_15

I love the way you made the letter...I'll have to remember that one. I have loads of chocolate and sweets. Their lives will be short, but very tasty.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

I also have a new little furbaby, who shall be named....ummm. Any ideas? What do you think?

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Lucky_16
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:52 pm

And last but not least, my beautiful prize;

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Lucky_17

What a little stunner! Thank you so much Minty, what a wonderful prize.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:53 pm

So, I had to make a bracelet....

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Last_o10
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:55 pm

But they're not happy with me, because it's mine and they can't touch it.

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* - Page 4 Queuin10

Toothless Postman :httyd: leaves autumn winds
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:28 pm

I love the bracelet you made with it, lovely autumn colours. Beware the Huron war party searching for tracks... Laughing Acorn
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Congrats on your lovely prizes
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Thank you :httyd:
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Lovely
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:18 am

Oooh so beautiful! What a lovely prize package too!

Oh and Minty, your jeweler is really awesome. Do you have other projects in the works?
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:10 am

Lovely prize and great bracelet Panda Smile
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:20 pm

I have lots of carving wax left over - so one day something might materialize, but only if I ever learn how to grow the money tree. Razz For now I'm going to re-do the flower pendant and make it bigger for an earring, actually I already have the design finished, just need to save the funds for the 3D printing. Rolling Eyes Laughing
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4