BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours

+14
Catsworld
BamBam
Fuzzyfeet
strike
kyhalfpt
Jeeptroll
ceruleanbluebird
Madam_Badger
PansyCat
Jules
Troll Hopper
Cloverbead
Brightonbelle
Nancy
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Empty Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours

Post by Cloverbead Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm sorry if I boring you all with my baby trolls  Embarassed  but I love them and have made some combos with my new ones Smile  Would love to see your ones Smile

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Babycombos3_zpsedbaa6d9

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Babycombos4_zps4c251741

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Babycombos2_zps997e5c35

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Babycombos1_zpsb2e8e87f

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Applebaby_zps4b150205
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Empty Re: Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours

Post by Nancy Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:31 pm

I'm not bored with them. I think it's great to see someone so excited by TB's again, and old ones at that. It's fun to watch you come up with all of the beautiful bracelets using them. It makes me think I should dust off my baby trolls and start using them in bracelets again. I love all of your postings and your babies are really cute! I have 3 and they have been sitting in my bead box for far too long!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Empty Re: Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours

Post by Trollperle Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Oh, your Trolls are wonderful! It would be very hard, if I had to pick just one as the best lookin chap Smile

Sadly it seems, I do not have any photos of my colourful little boy on a bracelet. I lost about one year worth of photos three years ago by accidentally deleting them because I did not know how iPhoto ticked... So I am afraid the poor little one has not been on a bracelet since then. And I plan on rectifying that, soon Smile
I do however have a pic of his dark twin Smile

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Baby_t12
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Babytrolls simply rock! I love them too!!

well, I made up this combo last night, today I got a new bikini (reward for all my sportive activities and loss of some weight now)
And so my well-behaved baby-troll may come with me for a nice swim in the lake tomorrow, I am determined to go even if there are now clouds and no sun.
Don't worry, he is not to come into the water, and as he is a very good baby I don't want him to get drowned, neither on purpose nor accidentally...

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Cp7zff31rdz091wuz
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Catsworld wrote:Babytrolls simply rock! I love them too!!

well, I made up this combo last night, today I got a new bikini (reward for all my sportive activities and loss of some weight now)
And so my well-behaved baby-troll may come with me for a nice swim in the lake tomorrow, I am determined to go even if there are now clouds and no sun.
Don't worry, he is not to come into the water, and as he is a very good baby I don't want him to get drowned, neither on purpose nor accidentally...

I didn't fall in love with Trollstones but if I had seen your wonderful orangey ones I think I would have gone crazy for them.  They look perfect with your amazing Baby. I love you
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks for sharing ladies. I still need the dark one Trollperle, looks great and Catsworld, those trollstones and baby are tdf.

Nancy you must get your babies out Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I love seeing pictures of your babies Clover ! I always wear a Baby Troll, but on a leather necklace, I just can't seem to get them to work on a bracelet.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll Hopper Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 am

Your baby trolls are great colours, mine are all blues but yours are quite varied. I would post a pic but I still haven't had time to work out how to do it on here!!
Troll Hopper
Troll Hopper
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Here's mine...I would love one with dichroic glass in...I think he is my only Troll now

Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Baby_t13
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:40 pm

He is a lovely blue Jules. I love them all, with or without dichroic Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 pm

bumping to see more lovely babies please Very Happy
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Catsworld wrote:Babytrolls simply rock! I love them too!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing I rember the creepy story of the naughty one....
By the way great bikiny and fantastic bracelet!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 pm

That's got to be my favourite bracelet of Catsworld, so gorgeous and so is that baby, love the orange. Never seen those colours before Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Darling, Darling, and More Darling. Love them all.
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam_Badger Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Love Your Baby Trolls! Love  Honestly I prefer the old ones with the troll stone. This is mine Wink
Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  Bead_213
Madam_Badger
Madam_Badger
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:54 pm

I found a Baby Troll with the Glass Stone at a retailer in a small town last week.  I scoured the trays for more oldies, but he was last Troll standing.  The front had a lot of blue in it.  I should have taken a picture. Nice Troll, Madam Badger! Yours is fab.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam_Badger Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks a lot, Ceruleanbluebird Very Happy Mine has only a very tiny dark red spot on the back side Wink Honestly I was very lucky to find this one, BTW in my hometown. The troll stone is soooo... blue Laughing
Madam_Badger
Madam_Badger
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeptroll Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:21 am

I really need a baby troll (love the ones on a trollstone)!!!

Jeeptroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:27 am

Madam_Badger wrote:Love Your Baby Trolls! Love  Honestly I prefer the old ones with the troll stone. This is mine Wink

wow.... have missed that one, never seen such a blue beauty! Love Love Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Catsworld wrote:
Madam_Badger wrote:Love Your Baby Trolls! Love  Honestly I prefer the old ones with the troll stone. This is mine Wink

wow.... have missed that one, never seen such a blue beauty! Love Love Love

Maybe he is some kind of ocean going Troll Baby?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:19 am

A water baby !  Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:A water baby !  Laughing

Funny post Definitely
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:01 am

After looking and looking for a Baby troll with a trollstone that I liked I gave up and got the other one, which I have shown before.  I still love that one, since it looks almost black and is very neutral, so easy to use in combos.  Last week on FB a Baby troll appeared that I couldn't pass up.  The trollstone is mostly blue with yellowish green.  It arrived yesterday and today was his first adventure out of the house.
Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  IMG_20150218_120458Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  IMG_20150218_120812201Bracelets with baby trolls - show me yours  IMG_20150218_122414
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:03 am

He looks perfect on your bracelet! Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:21 am

They are all cute in their own way, yours has great colours.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next