BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn

+6
Rogotroll
ZAKLINZ
ceruleanbluebird
LisaB
strike
polarchick
10 posters

Go down

On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn Empty On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn

Post by polarchick Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:11 pm

I have managed to rein in my bead splurges recently but the beads I have bought I have been really enjoying.

Here is a collection of animal themed beads including a tortoiseshell I was lucky enough to get at a bargain price, a fab OOAK which reminds me of a cowrie shell (I'm sure I've seen a similar one before, does anyone on the forum have one?) and a LE buffalo horn bead.

On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn OnSafari

Beads: Elephant lock, stopper (Isabella Charms oxidised stardust), grey wolf, wildcat, mink, grey armadillo, tortoiseshell, porcupine (the Sorencupine!), cowrie OOAK, chocolate parrot, retired snake, fur dot, rhinoceros, LE buffalo horn, brown dot, ice bear (masquerading as a more temperate bear!), dark leopard, black squirrel, lions, fur animal. All TB apart from the stopper.

Here is a close-up of the lovely cowrie OOAK:

On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn Cowrie
polarchick
polarchick
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn Empty Re: On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn

Post by strike Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Lovely bracelet! I do like that OOAK and I can completely see the cowrie shell in it Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn Empty Re: On safari - with cowrie OOAK and buffalo horn

Post by LisaB Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Love it! You've got one of my favorites on there, Black Squirrel. And I love the cowrie shell unique.....
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:36 pm

This is a fab design. I love your new OOAK. It is so special!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Wow. That ooak is a stunner. I love the bracelet. Another reminder for me to pick up a chocolate parrot!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:49 pm

I love safari bracelets- fantastic ooak  sunny 
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:50 am

I love the cowrie shell Ooak and would love one too - enjoy! It looks beautiful on your bracelet. I think Mermaidspurse has one if these too and I have often admired it on her bracelets.  Smile
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:15 am

Love the beads that you have chosen Very Happy Gorgeous cowrie OOAK
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Very nice! And a nice Chocolate Parrot, too. Wink

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Gorgeous bracelet  I love you It looks like a really wonderful safari vacation (hunting only with cameras)  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down