BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite production glass bead?

+25
Nancy
Fleur
fairytroll
LindaJo
Lavenderblue
natalyk
kitsunegrl
Michelle
ceruleanbluebird
niceday
Trollperle
BethyCW
SilverBells
Jules
Anita
Fairy3
reltan
Bluesybeads
Tatiana
Freki
LisaB
Gail201
strike
plumbun
kyhalfpt
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is your favorite production glass bead? Empty What is your favorite production glass bead?

Post by kyhalfpt Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 am

I know we all love the TB OOAKs, but I also really love the production glass that TB makes.  So I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's favorites are...Here are Mine:

Favorite production TB - Deep bubbles - love this so much I have three...so far
Favorite Pandora glass - Blue ribbon murano - actually love all the ribbon muranos, still not sure why they retired them--also not sure why I had to searched high and low to find a second teal ribbon murano and now there are two for sale here
Other company - I don't have any glass from other companies - I do have stones from Sunapee Granite and am not sure I could pick a favorite.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite production glass bead? Empty Re: What is your favorite production glass bead?

Post by plumbun Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 am

Nice thread 

hmmmm...this is a tough one, kyhalfpt...if i *had* to pick one as "all time fav"...it'd be the orange armadillo!!

sn: have always wondered if i "need" a deep bubbles....
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite production glass bead? Empty Re: What is your favorite production glass bead?

Post by strike Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:55 am

My favourite production Trollbead is Blue desert. It's the only one that I have duplicates of (just got my 4th) and each one is different. Smile

I have a few glass artisan beads, but I don't know if I could say that I have a favourite glass artisan (and most of those would probably be closer to OOAKs, not production, anyway since they are one-offs or small scale).
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:57 am

kyhalfpt wrote:I know we all love the TB OOAKs, but I also really love the production glass that TB makes.  So I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's favorites are...Here are Mine:

Favorite Pandora glass - Blue ribbon murano - actually love all the ribbon muranos, still not sure why they retired them--also not sure why I had to searched high and low to find a second teal ribbon murano and now there are two for sale here
Other company - I don't have any glass from other companies - I do have stones from Sunapee Granite and am not sure I could pick a favorite.

If you have three deep bubbles, you clearly need a third teal ribbon murano too, right?  Wink Razz 
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:32 am

Moon Ocean.  (I  love the iridesent glaze and the texture.  I have two.)
I don't own Pandora.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:39 am

Kyang. I have 3. Followed by Black Squirrel, of which I also have 3 but am actively seeking others before they disappear completely..... I would buy more Kyangs, but they have gotten so expensive.....

I don't have a favorite Pandora yet. But I think it might be Orange Python, which they just retired.

As for others, I have tons of Glassbonbon beads and love them all. I also have some from Christa (Luccicare) and Meesmerel.
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:22 am

TB - probably the old Antique Flower, I have two and love the color in them, but the one I use the most is Glass Stone, I use it in most of my combinations.

Pandora - I only have two Pandora glass beads, one of which is Folklore, and I love it.

Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 am

Mmmmm OAF and Brown dots Smile
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:55 am

Blue armadillo - no question about that as it started my addiction for Trollbeads.
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 am

I really am unsure, I love many of them, mostly retired, but I haven't duplicated them... Yet... Laughing  The important is that they don't have flowers on!
Pandora I don't own, although I am starting to be tempted by essence...
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:31 am

Definitely OAF azure bubbles grandma's favorite ( the light green base with pink flower)
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:38 am

Golden Cave, a different bead everytime.  Very Happy 
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:45 am

Hmm...I love the deserts so maybe one of the very sugary pink deserts that matches pink prism...It's also very sparkly.

Tatiana....You are my inspiration for use of brown dot...I often use one now to give a lift  I love you sunny 
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 am

My favourite production Trollbead is the retired Green Flower  Love 
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 am

My favourite troll glass would have to be the azure bubbles

Pandora glass would be the cherry blossom, I love it's subtle colour Smile
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:45 am

Oh choices, choices... Wink At the moment it is the Stone Flower with Grey Wolf for a close runner-up. I love how different they look and that they go with almost anything.
In the winter Ice Blue Diamond is at the top (due to two fabulous misunderstandings that I consider to have been fate, I own three of them Smile ).
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:07 am

Golden Cave. I have 4 and its the only bead I would love a boxes full of

Pandora the 4 glass I have are all retired but I like the look of Folklore

Other companies.  I don't have any
 Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:09 am

This is a toughie. Midnight Flowers always comes to mind because it was the first production glass bead I ever bought, but I have three Chocolate Parrots. As a kit, I think Rocky Beach is stellar.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

strike wrote:

kyhalfpt wrote:I know we all love the TB OOAKs, but I also really love the production glass that TB makes.  So I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's favorites are...Here are Mine:

If you have three deep bubbles, you clearly need a third teal ribbon murano too, right?  Wink Razz 

I have looked at your teal ribbon many times--it is a nice one--but I have too many teal beads now  Embarassed   I could post lots of combos with the bead, if you think it will help your sale  Laughing Laughing Laughing
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 am

ceruleanbluebird wrote:This is a toughie.  Midnight Flowers always comes to mind because it was the first production glass bead I ever bought, but I have three Chocolate Parrots.  As a kit, I think Rocky Beach is stellar.

Ohhhh that is also a good question, what is your favorite glass kit? I don't have any kits, but would love to know which are everyone's favorites.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:54 am

I like violet flower I have only 1.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:46 pm

kyhalfpt wrote: Ohhhh that is also a good question, what is your favorite glass kit?  I don't have any kits, but would love to know which are everyone's favorites.

Rocky Beach Kit without a single doubt! I did not get mine as a set because I did not know at the time that I would love it sooo much - but now it is complete with one each extras of the stone flower and fossils Smile
I totally love those beads Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:

strike wrote:

I have looked at your teal ribbon many times--it is a nice one--but I have too many teal beads now  Embarassed   I could post lots of combos with the bead, if you think it will help your sale  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing  I will likely just keep it if it doesn't sell. It was my favourite Pandora glass, but then I took apart the bracelet that it was on and sold off the other beads so it doesn't have any friends anymore. But I've considered keeping it in case I get a Peacock bead.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:36 pm

My very favorite is OAF, my favorite still in production is the fireflies bead.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:59 pm

I currently love grey wolf the most, followed by purple stripes, azure bubbles and the auroras (stripes and flowers).
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next