BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show your Easter Eggs!

+6
Mini Gnome
TrollFantasy
Cloverbead
Fuzzyfeet
Michelle
kyhalfpt
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Show your Easter Eggs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show your Easter Eggs!

Post by ZAKLINZ Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:42 pm

That's a beautiful necklace Catsworld. I would wear it even though the holiday has passed.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:42 am

Catsworld wrote:you won't believe it, I bought a Easter Egg as soon as they were available, I also bought quite a bit of Easter decoration, Easter came, I neither used one piece of decoration, I wore my necklace once (before Easter) and now I have to stuff it all away... I was in no mood for Easter, my bead-mind has come down to almost zero, I am happy running around outside... Rolling Eyes Very Happy Twisted Evil 
so either my bead-mind comes back or not! but I can still share this necklace with you, bit late I know!  Embarassed 
Show your Easter Eggs! - Page 2 Cnqeypy3eaz3s9242

Beautiful necklace!!!  I would definitely wear it even though the holiday has passed.  I wear my eggs all the time and am still wearing a modification of my green combo with the new yellow and green egg and the yellow egg from last year.  I put my orange egg back on my sea themed bracelet to pretend it is a buoy.  Your necklace is too beautiful not to wear  Very Happy Very Happy Thanks so much for sharing it!!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:39 pm

I agree, gorgeous necklace, Catworld! And no reason I can think of not to wear it year round. I think it just looks like a pretty dangle.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2