BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again

+5
HeatherD
LindaJo
darkangel07760
ZAKLINZ
Trollperle
9 posters

Go down

Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again Empty Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again

Post by Trollperle Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:36 pm

In July I had started my journey back to the roots of my Trollbeads creativity and I felt really great.

Then came the fall collection and through all of fall I basically left my bracelets intact. It saved a lot of time in the mornings Wink But creativity wise it was a bit of stagnation. Then came the time before Christmas, my new Christmas beads arrived and while it is always hard for me at the turning of a season to „let go“ of my seasonal creations, I finally managed to change from fall to Christmas. Now Christmas has passed, too, as has 2013. Right before Christmas we took a lovely short vacation to Salzburg and afterwards I had one more week of free time. And finally my creativity is back. This is good for me Wink but always a hazard to my semi-permament bracelets. Today, I took all of them apart and re-assembled a very few new ones. Right before I disassembled all the previous bracelets, I took a shot of them singly and as a whole. I am sure I will reassemble quite a few of them at some point or another (probably with a little twist here and there). But for the moment I am wearing a very wild and colourful new creation and most of my beads are back in the bead box. This has had a very freeing effect on me and I enjoy being back - relaxed, creative and a bit on the wild side Wink

Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again Sammlu10

My New Year´s Bracelet Smile

Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again Wild_n10

My journey back to the roots is not yet finished but it rather looks as if it will be one during which I may be there and back again often, yet Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again Empty Re: Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again

Post by ZAKLINZ Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:57 pm

You've made some fabulous designs! How do you like wearing your Caribou Reindeer?
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again Empty Re: Back to the Roots Part IV - There And Back Again

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 pm

my fave is the last one on the right!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:56 pm

I like them all, they are all "Trollish". But I especially like the blue-n-gray one in the center.

And the new one is fab---winter blues with pops of spring and summer colors. An optimistic outlook for the new year!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherD Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Beautiful combos. I love the new one you put together!
HeatherD
HeatherD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:25 am

I know that feeling, of not wanting to let go a good braceletdesign. But it's good for the creativity, to explore more possibilities with your beadbox. And cleaning is easier with all the beads seperate :-)

I love all your creations and it will be great to see new ones with 'old' beads. Looking forward to it!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:01 am

I read your post last night and felt so inspired that the very next moment, I sat down and took apart all of my bracelets  Shocked Creativity struck me so hard that I didn't even reply to tell you how GORGEOUS your colorful new combo is, so I'm doing that now. Love
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Thank you all for your lovely comments  Hug 

Zaklinks, I love the caribou reindeer! It looks a bit more like a wall-mounted trophy than I had thought it would or chosen if I could, but it grew on me so fast, that I do not mind at all, anymore Smile It is a wonderful creature and reminds me of a proud stag in an enchanted forest. It decided last evening that it would love to live on the green bracelet that I showed to the right. So there it went with the green man, the reindeer-glassbead, the wild pig and the baby´s breath bead (which to me symbolizes an enchanted thorny hedge) and the mistletoe and what used to be the garden of the 9 of Pentacles is now the wild enchanted forest of Albion - Creativity is a wonderful thing for sure Smile

Thank you so much, Vicky! I am so happy that I could inspire you  Hug 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:05 am

Back to the roots! Back to the roots! Spectacular as always, Trollperle. Thank you for sharing. Especially love the New Year's combo. Your venus really pops (why does that sound a little dirty?  scratch ) I'm going to try to use my coral opal this winter! Looking forward to more of your inspiration in 2014!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:14 am

Ooh, lovely treasure trove of beads! Love the vibrancy of your New Year bracelet, such energy and optimism!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down