BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of the Oak King -Into the light.

+6
trollcat
Catsworld
Reive
Cloverbead
Trollperle
Anita
10 posters

Go down

The Return of the Oak King -Into the light. Empty The Return of the Oak King -Into the light.

Post by Anita Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:52 pm

The Return of the Oak King -Into the light. DSC05505_zps211758c0

My fabulous Faerybeads Oak King arrived last week. I made this bracelet to celebrate his return to power following the Winter Solstice.  sunny
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Oak King -Into the light. Empty Re: The Return of the Oak King -Into the light.

Post by Trollperle Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Beautiful! I can see and feel the twelve rough nights coming ahead but even more I feel the power of the oak kind grow and the darkness wane in the wake of his power  Sunshine 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Oak King -Into the light. Empty Re: The Return of the Oak King -Into the light.

Post by Cloverbead Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Wonderful combo. Love the oak king.
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Stunning, all hail the return of light
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:04 pm

simply beautiful!  sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Love this and all of the symbolism. All hail Oak King, return the light!  sunny 
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Beautiful! Love your silvers and the array of colors you chose to symbolize the return of the light!

I'm very pleased you like the Oak King, always exciting to see how new designs are received.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:45 pm

The Oak King is one of those beads that just enchants you from first glance! You have (As Usual) put it to perfect use here! I'm currently awaiting receipt of mine and I can only hope to display it in a way that is as pleasant as yours! king 
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:58 am

wow! he's fierce!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:05 am

Thank you for your lovely comments.  Hug This is the type of bead I want to buy. I can't wait for the Holly King!!!!
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:35 am

Fantastic bracelet, Anita. Your Oak King looks fabulous - now I really can't wait for mine to arrive Excited
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down