BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived

+7
Trollfan
TrollRose
splinty
Freki
Beady-Eyed
Engel
Catsworld
11 posters

Go down

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Empty Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived

Post by Catsworld Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:44 pm

I have been longing for them, I love the Homage Series very much and those 2 have been for quite a time on my neverending wishlist, this morning I could unwrap them and put them on a bracelet with my new Daydream Blossoms and Kathy Perras Beads, I am soooo happy and a big big Thank You to Sita! Love Love Love queen Very Happy Hug 

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Img_6510

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Img_6511

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Img_6512

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Img_6513

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Img_6514
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Empty Re: Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived

Post by Engel Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:49 pm

wow, your daydream blossoms are amazing! and so are all of your faerybeads!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived Empty Re: Mackintosh Tulip and Mackintosh Willow Chair arrived

Post by Beady-Eyed Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks for sharing your beautiful beads. You just sold me on the Willow Chair sunny  and I'll need a MacIntosh rose Black Rose  to go with it and while I was visiting the Faerybeads site I noticed that Dystopic Heart Love  is up for sale (perfect antidote to cutesy heart beads!).
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Yes, the Dystopic heart is on my wishlist too, really a nice one! The Rose is my Alltime favourite, the Tulip is similar and the Willow Chair really rocks, love that one already to bits, something so completely different and very special!
sunny sunny sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Looks good! I have ordered the Chair but it'll take ages for me to get it. bounce  I should order the Rose, I'm drawn to that one.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:02 pm

They look wonderful altogether, such a cool and classy bracelet you made  cheers
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Waaaaaaaauuuuuuw Catsworld Shocked I love you 
Those Faerybeads are TDF and your other glass beads as well !!
I am in love with the whole combo Twisted Evil 
Gorgeously stunningly ( not actual words,but you know what i mean Wink  )
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:47 pm

I was hoping you to show your new Faeries:D Very Happy and I must admit, I like the chair now above the tulip:D .... The chair has more swing to it then I expected. Now it is just making a choice between a silver or a blackened one....Very Happy 

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:23 pm

The Chair and Rose look great together, really interesting mix of colours Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Gorgeous FB new beads and a very beautiful bracelet,Cats!!!Love Love Love
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:34 pm

thank you all so much for your lovely comments, they really mean something to me! cheers Group hug 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Very colorful and beautiful Catsworld! I really love how you've put various patterns and colors together! Painter 

I so agree with you about the Willow Chair... Though I didn't think it would've been liked this much and has been sitting in my tray for at least a few months... Embarassed Rolling Eyes 
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:12 am

The Willow Chair looks more appealing in your photo than on the website, that is for sure! Maybe another bead for the wish list. Thanks for enabling...Very Happy 
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down