BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :)

+4
Mabel
Catsworld
chestersnickers
Trollperle
8 posters

Go down

Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :) Empty Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :)

Post by Trollperle Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Tomorrow is the day of the Autumn Equinox and for me it not only marks the official beginning of Autumn but also a Harvest Festival. So today I peeled a gazillion potatoes and a bit less carrots and DH cooked a very lovely potato / carrot soup to which we added „Mettendchen“ (sorry I do not know the English word - it is a special kind of sausage for soups and the likes) we brought from Germany and we started the celebration a bit early Smile

This is my Harvest Combo I have been wearing for a while now. Unfortunately I could not go personally to Nadia´s because DH had fallen sick during our vacation (luckily he is all right again I love you ), and thanks to Nadia´s WYSIWYG and her super lightning fast delivery service I was able to start my combo the day after the release Smile

Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :) Herbst20

Last edited by Trollperle on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :) Empty Re: Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :)

Post by chestersnickers Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:17 pm

I Love your Autumn Equinox! And your Ornament next to the Red Pod is,just , perfect!
Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :) 0002~1
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :) Empty Re: Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :)

Post by Catsworld Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:22 pm

oh Trollperle, it sounds delicious the soup, we used to do something similar, and the sausages they are so yummy!
Your combo is really reflecting autumn now, here we have sunshine at the moment and I love it, I am on nightduty and should have been asleep, but I got up and enjoyed those sunrays, they are so good for the soul, looking at the sheep outside is so soothing, picking fruits from my once a week delivered fruit box and in the evening I will do a vegetable soup too...

lovely picture of your combo, love the little owl bead, so cute! sunny cheers flower cat 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Thank you both Smile I, too, love the ornament. It seems to be made to sit next to the red pod. And it is all the more meaningful for it is a gift from a lovely lady and forum sister I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Wow - this is so much autumn! Love those colors and how you combined the beads!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:02 pm

I totally forgot to post this picture: Gyalmo guarding me and my treasures. She might look as if she sleeps, but that is only a ruse Wink

Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :) Herbst19
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm sure she is a fierce guardian of your treasures!Love Autumn Equinox - Picture of the Protectress added :) T0402
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Lovely combo, Trollperle.

Boy, could I use some of that soup now! Rainy and grey here today.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by laurenp Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Gorgeous combo and the choice of silvers compliments the theme beautifully

laurenp
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Your bracelet makes me feel warm and happy to be moving into autumn rather than grey and dull. Many thanks for brightening my Sunday.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 pm

This is such a lovely bracelet, I love the reds and ambers together. Very Happy And I love the new owl - did anyone else notice it looks like it's wearing '50s style sunglasses Cool 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down