BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honey Harvest

+3
strike
fairytroll
Trollperle
7 posters

Go down

Honey Harvest Empty Honey Harvest

Post by Trollperle Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Today on a full Harvest Moon I feel especially strong the coming of Autumn and the time of Thanks Giving. This year I have seen ups and downs galore. We got our lovely Gyalmo, DH had to give up his job so that we can keep doing what we love to do - living all over the world, meeting new people, seeing new places, living our lives as we see fit. Work has been tough this year with lots of changes and chores but it has also been interisting and rewarding. We have just returned from our late summer/early autumn vacation and unfortunately DH got really sick, high fever, coughing and the works. Luckily we were at his parents´ home at the time and could stay there. So we cancelled all other plans and hotel rooms and after a change of Antibiotics (can you believe that for 5 years the pharmaceutic industry has not developed even one new Antibiotic? - And more and more bacteria are immune against the stuff we have thanks to animal factories pumping our beef and pig meat and chickens with antibiotics as if it were there food...) he finally recovered slowly but steadily and we could drive back home on Tuesday, arriving safe and sound yesterday. Still we were at least able to visit with Gyalmo´s family (lots of funny Lhasa Apsos and friends Wink), DH´s parents and cousin and I went to my Mum´s just before we drove back and Gyalmo had a blast - especially at the dog´s hotel we stayed in Austria :)And while this visit was in no way ideal it showed us how lucky we are to have each other and little dear Gyalmo I love you And that there is a lot that we can be and are thankful for. I made this combo just before we left as I already felt more like autumn than summer, though we still had around 33 degrees celsius. Now we are down to the twenties (celsius) during the day and crispy 7-11 during the evening/night and the trees are starting to loose their leaves, the crows are working on opening nuts and I brought honey my dear father in law (or rather his bees Wink) made and strawberry marmelade my Mum made. And I am thankful - for their love, for my DH´s love and for dear sweet Gyalmo who will turn 1 year on the 28th I love you 

Honey Harvest Honey_12

Last edited by Trollperle on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Honey Harvest Empty Re: Honey Harvest

Post by fairytroll Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Your bracelet is lovely and has a real autumn feel to it. I'm happy to hear your DH is feeling better, it's so difficult to be ill away from home.
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:17 pm

What a gorgeous bracelet! Where are the wood beads from (at least I think they are wood?) I think if I had this bracelet I would never take it off!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:32 pm

strike wrote:What a gorgeous bracelet! Where are the wood beads from (at least I think they are wood?) I think if I had this bracelet I would never take it off!
Thank you and thank you, too, fairytroll!

The wooden beads are Wood Sprites from Nadia at http://www.katzenmaiers.de/Wood-Sprites/ She cores them herself which for me makes them even more magical Smile They are gorgeous beads and I truly love mine I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:36 pm

What a warm and comforting design.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Thank you for the link! Very Happy  They look gorgeous in the picture, so I can only imagine how lovely they must be in real life. Off to make my list of wants!

Trollperle wrote: The wooden beads are Wood Sprites from Nadia at http://www.katzenmaiers.de/Wood-Sprites/ She cores them herself which for me makes them even more magical :)They are gorgeous beads and I truly love mine I love you 
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Lovely post, lovely bracelet!
I have a plum wood sprite (because the house I lived in as a child had plum trees!), they are very beautifully made.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Magical, that's the word!
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:29 pm

beautiful bracelet Trollperle! sunny Love Love 

I am glad to learn that your DH is much better now, and that you have found in sweet sweet Gyalmo such a great companion for live Love he really is very special!

Happy Universe is such a cool bead, I always think that! to be able to create with our beads our own happy universe sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down