BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think?

+13
Amanda Mac (Dot)
plumbun
Rainbow
TrollFantasy
simo
Clochard
Fuzzyfeet
Wildthing
ceruleanbluebird
strike
Chuck
splinty
Yohanna
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think? Empty Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think?

Post by Yohanna Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:37 am

These are probably my most favorite silvers. What are yours? Actually, I love this bracelet!

Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think? Troll119
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think? Empty Re: Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think?

Post by splinty Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 am

That's funny, I was just playing with my "those were the days" faces beads today Very Happy .  I love all those on your bracelet too ~ but would have to add Brew of the Moor, Midgard Serpent, Tupilak and small Berries as other all time faves.  For older oldies that I actually have (as opposed to lust after)...pyramids, angles flat and the original version of harmony...and for newer classics, falling leaves and trefoil knot.
I love your bracelet, strong and serene at the same time..and definitely a classic cheers

Last edited by splinty on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think? Empty Re: Probably the best silvers ever made, What do you think?

Post by Chuck Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

I love thes and all the long retired silver as well! My personal faves are: silver Fruit, BOP, dots, pelice, classic, angles flat & tambourine!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 am

Love all those too Chuck ~ oh those really were the days Yummy 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 am

I long for their return but I fears those days have long gone...
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:10 am

Yep Ok, you Peeps who have annoyingly really old sought after beads... I would love to own pyramids above any other silver bead. I love Brew of the Moor, Midgard Serpent and Tupilak too and have those splinty, I think they are also beads that will become classics given time, great designs.
Chuck you mentioned; silver Fruit, BOP, dots, pelice, classic, angles flat & tambourine.  I wish!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 am

Falling leaves is a great new design and it is on this bracelet splinty. I'm sure it'll become a classic.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 am

I've love a viking knot one day, but of the ones that I do own, jugend is near the top, as is the crying baby bead. Smile I would have loved to have been collecting when the limited edition chinese silvers were released as they seem so intricate.

Sadly, my favourites seem to mostly be the ones I don't own (or don't own yet! Laughing )
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 am

I think Fabled Faces is one of the most interesting beads created. You turn it and it changes like MAGIC. That bead was so well designed.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 am

Agree it's a fascinating design ceruleanbluebird Very Happy 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:41 am

I love that everyone will always have different favourites. Mine are the old style alphabet beads, I just love them. After that it would be the face beads and the Trolls. My very favourite single bead rather than a grouping is Seals, it is like a tiny netsuke, perfect size, so much detail, so beautifully put together.
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 am

I have a bit of a thing for Spiral, what's not to love ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 am

The viking knot is my fav..

But also retired silvers like bof.., angel flat.., and others..

I'm looking forward to see the new flowers:),
Maybe they will be my new fav's..Smile
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by simo Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 am

I definitely love the oldies far more than the newbies... My fav are the viking knot, snake, the tupilaks, angles, piggy plus all those Chuck mentioned above!
Having a look at the fall release, in particular the pacman beads, I feel really disappointed, I would have loved something more... trollish!
simo
simo
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Lovely bracelet! I love the organic silver beads.
But somehow I have mostly animal silver beads myself. My owl, chinese silkworm and dragon&phoenix seem to feature in most designs, so I guess those are favourite Wink. Oh and I'm also loving the three monkeys and hare&tortoise, they seem to have more details than the newer designs.
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 pm

I think the silvers I wear the most tend to be the tulips and clover x but recently I have been wearing the drum alot. Yours are beautiful ♥
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:12 pm

I am eagerly anticipating your Seals bracelet Wildthing Wink 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:30 pm

strike wrote:I've love a viking knot one day, but of the ones that I do own, jugend is near the top, as is the crying baby bead. :)I would have loved to have been collecting when the limited edition chinese silvers were released as they seem so intricate.

Sadly, my favourites seem to mostly be the ones I don't own (or don't own yet! Laughing )
Agree Agree that anniv knot is tdf! Drool Drool

Last edited by plumbun on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : agreed! ;))
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Wildthing wrote:I love that everyone will always have different favourites. Mine are the old style alphabet beads, I just love them. After that it would be the face beads and the Trolls. My very favourite single bead rather than a grouping is Seals, it is like a tiny netsuke, perfect size, so much detail, so beautifully put together.
had to google "netsuke" LOL! *guess who learned something today!* ding!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I am eagerly anticipating your Seals bracelet Wildthing Wink 
Don't hold your breath, is going to take me aaaaaaaages Laughing How long did it take you to get all your sparrows?
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Actually, have I said on here that I am making a bracelet of Seals? Or did you read my mind Fuzzy Shocked Laughing 
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Wildthing wrote:I love that everyone will always have different favourites. Mine are the old style alphabet beads, I just love them. After that it would be the face beads and the Trolls. My very favourite single bead rather than a grouping is Seals, it is like a tiny netsuke, perfect size, so much detail, so beautifully put together.
I love seals too - one of the very best designs IMHO. I once went through and tried to put all the rarity and value aside and look at the silver designs themselves. Seals was right up there!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:18 pm

You said you had ordered several, so I guessed, I love the Seals bead and I always love your designs so I'm waiting Drool

I am impatient so it only took me 3 or 4 months to collect my flock of sparrows, I cleared out all my known sources, rang every Trollshop I could possibly get to, and I did have a few already Embarassed
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 am

This bracelet is amazing, the colour choice, the silvers, the pairing of the silver and glass and stone... breath taking. It has to be one of my favourite designs of the ones I ever saw here.
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 am

I love that bracelet, too - as I am a huge admirer of the darker softer blue tones! Venus and Snake are two of my most loved TB silvers. Especially the tiny lovely snake sneaks on almost any bracelet I create Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next