BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UU Big and Beautifuls very very cheap on D4E

+6
mdellanno
Trollfan
Catsworld
Trollperle
Joolz
Brightonbelle
10 posters

Go down

UU Big and Beautifuls very very cheap on D4E Empty UU Big and Beautifuls very very cheap on D4E

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:07 pm

If you wear UU Big and Beautifuls - these are a mega bargain.

http://www.diamonds4ever.dk/system/applications/products_new.php
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

UU Big and Beautifuls very very cheap on D4E Empty Re: UU Big and Beautifuls very very cheap on D4E

Post by Joolz Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:12 pm

They can give them away and I still wouldn't want any  No
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

UU Big and Beautifuls very very cheap on D4E Empty Re: UU Big and Beautifuls very very cheap on D4E

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Joolz wrote:They can give them away and I still wouldn't want any  No
Well if it was really special and beautiful (green and lilac glitter spirograph with OM written on it in gold) and only cost £11 I might stoop to one to wear with artisan beads I must admit but these didn't tempt me much....well not at all.....but I did look.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm

I have nothing against UUs and wear several very happily - but these, oh dear... We have this word in German: "Ladenhüter" and I found this translation that I really love Wink "Shelf Huggers", lol. I hope I do not offend anybody, but they surely look like shelf huggers to me Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 pm

hi hi Trollperle, exactly what I thought Very Happy  let them keep the Ladenhüter or let them reduce to 95%, they are not for me.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:15 pm

so this must be a real message to TB wouldn't you think? even at these low prices people won't buy them so stop producing them!

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:34 am

I do not mind the Universal Unique beads at all. I have other brand bracelets and necklaces (styles troll does not make) and I love to use the UU beads on these items... Also I believe for me the price converts to 17.00 us dollars and I have bought classic core beads at 15.00 before during closeout sales online and in the store. So I think there is just to many of both the universal and classic unique beads out there that they are just trying to get rid of some of the stock.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 am

hmmm I'm not a brand glass buyer at all - only artisan - although the beads at d4e now cost less than any glass I bought, I'm still not tempted - not because they're not the prettiest (some are quite ok) but look how many there are which sooo look alike... I always imagined in my sugary clouded imagination that the glass beads are not mass production... but this is what just one seller has, I wonder how many of these are out there really... Question 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:51 pm

I think some of them are quite nice, but they don't work with any of the schemes I have going on in my head at the moment. But good prices for sure and I guess they'd ship them to this side of the pond?
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jagen Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Wow that's a lot of the same ones! :/ Saturating the market wow.  I like the look of this eye-of-the-storm one it has a touch of blue that makes it look like an all-consuming black hole.

http://www.diamonds4ever.dk/ooak_uu_0488-p-89477.html

EDIT: Or a really, really big apostrophe.
Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Joolz wrote:They can give them away and I still wouldn't want any  No

Agree 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down