BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden bracelet with end cap - since when?

2 posters

Go down

Golden bracelet with end cap - since when? Empty Golden bracelet with end cap - since when?

Post by Daisylove Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 pm

I noticed that some of the golden bracelets had a so called 'end cap' at the end of the bracelet.

I was wondering since when is this being done and is it something only on the European market, and if so, since when.
My golden bracelet doesn't have this end cap and I've bought it at an official Trollbeads LD, so I was wondering about the story behind this.
any help or answers aprreciated
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Golden bracelet with end cap - since when? Empty Re: Golden bracelet with end cap - since when?

Post by Cloverbead Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 pm

I don't know when this was introduced, but I have been collecting for 4 years and all the European made ones have an end cap in all the brochures and ones I have seen.

The US and Australian ones don't have an end cap and are not hallmarked.

Maybe someone who has been collecting longer can answer more.
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Golden bracelet with end cap - since when? Empty Re: Golden bracelet with end cap - since when?

Post by Daisylove Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks Cloverbead, it was because of your picture that I became aware of the end cap and it got me thinking as I'd never seen it before.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 am

I have a brochure from Denmark 4 years ago and it shows the bracelet has an end cap in that photo.

I didn't realise they came without end caps until I bought one from Australia Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down