BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admiring, building and collecting...

+6
Fairy3
Trollperle
Brightonbelle
Fuzzyfeet
Mabel
vicky_jb
10 posters

Go down

Admiring, building and collecting... Empty Admiring, building and collecting...

Post by vicky_jb Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 am

Admiring, building and collecting... 4289f810

It's been a wonderful summer, getting fully immersed in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, and at the same time discovering the magic and beauty of Faerybeads. For the first time, I am really sticking to a theme while collecting beads. My Faerybeads wishlist is growing longer and longer, the lead of course taken by the beautiful dragon lock and bracelet chain. As Trollbeads are continuing to make less and less beads I truly love, it's been amazing to discover the magical designs of Faerybeads. I'm not able to buy everything right away - but this has taken me back to the roots of bead collecting - not rushing out to get everything at once, because it's limited edition or otherwise rare, but rather wait and find that one truly perfect bead for my dragon bracelet.

Love Thank you for your amazing craftsmanship, ideas and pictures, Faerybeads - and most of all thank you Smaug, for the gorgeous baby dragon that started it all. Love Hug
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Admiring, building and collecting... Empty Re: Admiring, building and collecting...

Post by Mabel Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 am

I love your picture! Your beads have a very dramatic and dragon like effect and I can understand your joy of collecting those beautiful beads!! Love Love 
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Admiring, building and collecting... Empty Re: Admiring, building and collecting...

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:37 am

The way collecting should be Wink 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:50 am

You have chosen perfect beads to go with your Baby Dragon. I have a huge Faerybeads wishlist.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:24 pm

I can see a very happy Baby Dragon and looking at the beads you chose, I can understand why Smile ! Very beautiful I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:20 pm

It looks mysterious! And I agree being able to save up for something you truly want is better than to be caught up in the fast buying for being afraid you otherwise might mis out. Look forward to seeing it progress
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Fabulous photo!  And Faerybeads are just stunning. Black Rose I love the one I have and definitely want more!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:59 pm

HEAR! HEAR! Well said. I too am saving for some Faery beads. Especially the dragon lock and chain and the baby dragon
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:47 pm

your collection and theme looks great so far Smile
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 am

Thank you everyone Smile 
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

beautiful beginning of a very fine Faerybeads collection! to me it also feels like starting to collect something afresh..best of all...Everyone can get them, no searching, no hunt..just how I love it!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down