BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet

+6
Mini Gnome
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
kyhalfpt
splinty
Engel
10 posters

Go down

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet  Empty My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet

Post by Engel Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 am

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet  1004750_10201462742673670_347391478_n

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet  971630_10201462759394088_1011218523_n

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet  1001454_10201462744513716_1799805845_n

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet  983578_10201462756914026_1850763696_n
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet  Empty Re: My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet

Post by splinty Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am

That's special Love (you ol' romantic you Very Happy Hug )
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet  Empty Re: My "Love and marriage" themed silver and gold Pandora bracelet

Post by Engel Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 am

splinty wrote:That's special Love (you ol' romantic you Very Happy Hug )

Thank you so much, it is my most special bracelet. Hug

The one that has meaning on each and every bead. Love

I have two flower bouquets (also pandora and also two tone) on their way to me for this bracelet. tomorrow is the valentine's day in brazil, and my husband and i celebrate both the valentines day in germany (14th of feb) and the one in brazil every year, so i will get flowers that will last forever as this valentine's day gift. Love
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 am

I love bracelets that mean so much and this one is really beautiful I love you . Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow, wishing you everlasting love to match your everlasting flower bouquets x
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:45 am

Beautiful bracelet and great photos. Bracelets with meaning are the best!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:56 am

I love you I love you I love you That is a real treasure. I loved it as soon as I looked at the first photo. I am smiling now.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 am

Engel, have a happy Brazilian Valentine today and many happy returns of it! sunny
I love your bracelet and I really adore the wedding cake bead, it is so gorgeous! Your bracelet makes me smile all over, though I am not a romantic, this is a pleasure to look at, and the happy strewn stars are also very sweet! Fairy

Thank you for showing! Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 pm

What a sweet idea behind a beautiful combo!! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your Hubby!!
Love
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 pm

splinty wrote:I love bracelets that mean so much and this one is really beautiful  I love you .  Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow, wishing you everlasting love to match your everlasting flower bouquets x
kyhalfptBeautiful bracelet and great photos. Bracelets with meaning are the best!

Thank you so much, Splinty and kyhalfpt! I love beads (and whole bracelets) with meanings as well, this bracelet doesn't have the rarest beads i own or anything, but many of them were gifts from my husband on special ocasions (first valentines day married, first christmas married, 1 wedding anniversary, second valentines married...), so it means a loot to me. 

BrightonbelleI love you  I love you  I love you  That is a real treasure.  I loved it as soon as I looked at the first photo.  I am smiling now.

I have to admit it is my favourite bracelet because of all it's meaning, and the one I wear the most when I don't have time to bead play to match my outfit before leaving the house.

CatsworldEngel, have a happy Brazilian Valentine today and many happy returns of it!  sunny 
I love your bracelet and I really adore the wedding cake bead, it is so gorgeous! Your bracelet makes me smile all over, though I am not a romantic, this is a pleasure to look at, and the happy strewn stars are also very sweet! Fairy 

Thank you for showing!  Love 

Thank you so much, Catsworld! the wedding cake bead is a very substancial bead, for me it would only ever work as a focal point, so I am really happy I managed to get the retired initials to mine and my husband's name to be on each side of it.
The stars are paper origami stars, made by a dear friend of mine in Brazil, she sent them with a lovely letter and gift, and they work well as photo props. Love
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

The meaningful bracelets absolutely are the best Love Very beautiful!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:01 am

This is absolutely gorgeous and your photos turned out PERFECT! Hope you both had a wonderful Brazilian Valentine's Smile Hug
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by natasja Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:38 pm

very sweet, love the round silvers

natasja
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 am

how cute! what a sweet bracelet! thanks for sharing such lovely pics (i'd been especially curious to see that teddy bear in action!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank you, everybody. I haven't been here ever since I posted those pictures, june was a month when I ovr spent bead wise, so I wanted to take a short break from the temptation it is to be here seing so many beautiful combos. I will check the forum today and stay away until I get my next paycheck. lol
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down