BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun With Bangles

+2
Trollperle
bubbagump
6 posters

Go down

Fun With Bangles  Empty Fun With Bangles

Post by bubbagump Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm

All beads on the Chamilia Bangles are by Conny Schmidt of Glass BonBon. The Pink Chrysanthemum Lady Bug on the Trollbeads Bangle is by Conny of Glass BonBon also. The 3 pink and white ornament beads and the opaque pink bud bead on the Trollbeads Bangle are Trollbeads.

Fun With Bangles  032ub
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Fun With Bangles  Empty Re: Fun With Bangles

Post by Trollperle Sat May 18, 2013 12:14 pm

The ladybugs look like they truly enjoy their new homes with you Smile Very beautiful and cheerful I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Beautiful! Since you have both TB and Chamilia bangles, May I ask which you prefer and why?
Thanks.
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun May 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh these are so fun!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 am

natalyk wrote:Beautiful! Since you have both TB and Chamilia bangles, May I ask which you prefer and why?
Thanks.

I prefer the Chamilia because I only paid $40.00 for each one. Plus they come with stoppers, they are flexible, and I find them more comfortable.

Trollbeads bangle was very expensive, and I had to purchase the stoppers in addition to the bangle, and that drove the cost up even more. My Trollbeads bangle has become misshapen. You have to find the soft spot on your wrist to put it on and to take it off. I do like that it is dainty. It is attractive and feminine and not as bold looking as the chamilia bangles. I find 5 beads is the max for the TB bangle.

bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by thea_rtist Mon May 20, 2013 7:59 am

I love your bangles, too. You'd got a fun theme going on w/ the ladybugs. sunny
thea_rtist
thea_rtist
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Mon May 20, 2013 4:46 pm

bubbagump wrote:
natalyk wrote:Beautiful! Since you have both TB and Chamilia bangles, May I ask which you prefer and why?
Thanks.

I prefer the Chamilia because I only paid $40.00 for each one. Plus they come with stoppers, they are flexible, and I find them more comfortable.

Trollbeads bangle was very expensive, and I had to purchase the stoppers in addition to the bangle, and that drove the cost up even more. My Trollbeads bangle has become misshapen. You have to find the soft spot on your wrist to put it on and to take it off. I do like that it is dainty. It is attractive and feminine and not as bold looking as the chamilia bangles. I find 5 beads is the max for the TB bangle.

I would love to buy it for $40. Are there any sites where they run specials often?
How many beads do you normally wear on your Camilia bangle?
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Tue May 21, 2013 7:13 am

natalyk wrote:
bubbagump wrote:
Thanks.

I would love to buy it for $40. Are there any sites where they run specials often?
How many beads do you normally wear on your Camilia bangle?

Today I wore all 3 bangles together. I wore one single bead on my trollbeads bangle, 3 on one of the Chamilia bangles and 5 on the other Chamilia bangle. I love wearing all 3 bangles together. Today I came up with a way to stack them so they are almost like one bracelet. They don't move at all. I'm going to take a picture of them on my arm for you tomorrow so you can see. It was a good bangle day for me today. I was so happy when I stacked them and they all rested like one single bracelet on my wrist with no movement. I bought my 2 Chamilia bangles on ebay and got each one for $40.00. They were brand new, came with instructions and Chamilia boxes with UPC bar codes, etc. I just love them, and after I figured a way to stack all 3 together today, I'm becoming fond of my troll bangle too!

bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 am

These look great.
How do the Chamilia bangles compare size wise to the Trollbead bangles? Small and extra small TB bangle are equal to what size Chamilia bangle.
Do the small core TBs fit on the Chamilia bangles?
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Tue May 21, 2013 10:02 am

Blairkj wrote:These look great.
How do the Chamilia bangles compare size wise to the Trollbead bangles? Small and extra small TB bangle are equal to what size Chamilia bangle.
Do the small core TBs fit on the Chamilia bangles?

I wear a small TB Bangle. I bought my Chamilia bangles in a size large. My Chamilia size choice does not compare at all with trollbeads sizing. I knew I was going to be stacking them, so I purposely purchased larger than my normal sizing in the Chamilia Bangles. When I wear my large Chamilia bangle alone, it drops/hangs all the way to the widest part of my hand. I suggest if at all possible you go to a store that carries Chamilia and try them on. That is what I did, then I bought them on ebay for really good prices. Yes classic core Trollbeads fit Chamilia Bangles.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Tue May 21, 2013 4:34 pm

I will have to search out a store that carries Chamilia. Thanks for this info. I like the look and the ebay prices.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Tue May 21, 2013 5:58 pm

I will look for the store too. One more question though, does Chamilia bangle feel comfortable when you are typing? TB bangle is open on the bottom, Chamilias seems to have no gap there and there are the ball shaped ends. Do you feel them when you type? Thanks!!!
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 am

natalyk wrote:I will look for the store too. One more question though, does Chamilia bangle feel comfortable when you are typing? TB bangle is open on the bottom, Chamilias seems to have no gap there and there are the ball shaped ends. Do you feel them when you type? Thanks!!!

I prefer bare wrists when I type. For me, they are not comfortable when I type.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 am

these are the 3 i've been wearing this week stacked on my left wrist. not comfy for typing though.

Fun With Bangles  Dsc02315wt
Fun With Bangles  Dsc02313l
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down