BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the ones who love bugs and have a budget for it :-)

5 posters

Go down

For the ones who love bugs and have a budget for it :-) Empty For the ones who love bugs and have a budget for it :-)

Post by Fairy3 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:49 pm

http://perlenodense.com/products/235-trollbeads---unique/#filter&

Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

For the ones who love bugs and have a budget for it :-) Empty Re: For the ones who love bugs and have a budget for it :-)

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Fairy3 wrote:http://perlenodense.com/products/235-trollbeads---unique/#filter&

They are not selling them nearly as fast as they were before....unless they are butterflies or very exotic colours.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

For the ones who love bugs and have a budget for it :-) Empty Re: For the ones who love bugs and have a budget for it :-)

Post by Fairy3 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Ok :-) (they do nothing for me personally so I'm lucky :-)
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm

I want a lady bug so bad but not for those prices Rolling Eyes would love a butterfly also, hopefully they will be more available soon for regular price Cross fingers I lucked out and found all my critters so far at regular price Cross fingers
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 pm

I wouldn't mind finding a nice butterfly if it would fit with what I already have but not for those prices, I've seen some gorgeous FB I would rather save up for Very Happy
the difficult thing I find with new glass beads is that if you love it and it doesn't already fit with beads you have you have to buy other beads that will fit and with having so many glass already I don't want to do that anymore (if I can help it Laughing )
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:18 pm

I'd like a ladybug as well, and maybe a butterfly, but won't go to great extremes to get one.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:49 pm

trollfinder wrote:I want a lady bug so bad but not for those prices Rolling Eyes would love a butterfly also, hopefully they will be more available soon for regular price Cross fingers I lucked out and found all my critters so far at regular price Cross fingers

Wow you are lucky. I am steadfast in paying reg prices but so far have only found a gold fish. But he was absolutely worth the wait.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 pm

DblJJ wrote: Wow you are lucky. I am steadfast in paying reg prices but so far have only found a gold fish. But he was absolutely worth the wait.
Great catch on your fishy! I happened to be in the right place at the right time which usually never happens. I completely lucked out on a FB listing and scored a fish and turtle. I really hate the FB listings but I was up extra late and saw a post from a great member here so I went for it. Then my LD ordered some unique kits and I happened to be in the store when they arrived. They were going to send them all back because there was only one good bead in each kit but I convinced them to keep 1 kit with a glitter turtle and I bought another kit with a bee. I couldn't pass it up because I actually liked 80% of the kit. I am sure I will not be that lucky for a butterfly but I will hold out until a good opportunity comes my way.
(sorry for all the long posts...I am really talkative lately Laughing )
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 pm

[quote="trollfinder"]
DblJJ wrote: Wow you are lucky. I am steadfast in paying reg prices but so far have only found a gold fish. But he was absolutely worth the wait.
Great catch on your fishy! I happened to be in the right place at the right time which usually never happens. I completely lucked out on a FB listing and scored a fish and turtle. I really hate the FB listings but I was up extra late and saw a post from a great member here so I went for it. Then my LD ordered some unique kits and I happened to be in the store when they arrived. They were going to send them all back because there was only one good bead in each kit but I convinced them to keep 1 kit with a glitter turtle and I bought another kit with a bee. I couldn't pass it up because I actually liked 80% of the kit. I am sure I will not be that lucky for a butterfly but I will hold out until a good opportunity comes my way.
(sorry for all the long posts...I am really talkative lately Laughing )[/quote

Trollcat it was a great find; because it was blue and my DD's gold fish which we had for 3 years was named Blue
He was really a fun gold fish Poor thing died while we were on vacation never got to say goodbye. I was probably more upset then the girls. .
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:55 am

That is a long time to live for a gold fish, sounds like he had a good life Smile What a great way to remember your DD's gold fish, that bead was meant to be Smile
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down