BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet

+7
Smaug
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
Fairy3
DblJJ
Trollsister
chestersnickers
11 posters

Go down

Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet Empty Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet

Post by chestersnickers Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 pm

I had some spare time and I manage to take some pictures with my latest arrivals,so this is the first one:
Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet Barbar10
I love Barbara Maria's beads and the Homage Faerybeads!
Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet T4436
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet Empty Re: Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet

Post by Trollsister Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Oh my what a gorgeous assortment of beads. Too hard to pick a favorite, they are all spectacular! Congratulations on your new beads and thanks for showing them:)
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet Empty Re: Barbara Maria, Faerybeads,TB&TB small and beautiful bracelet

Post by DblJJ Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Beautiful as always.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 pm

whauw they all work together so well!!! love what you've done with them!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Incredible patterns with those unusual silvers. It looks so very unique.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Wow... Chester, another typical beautiful ChesterCombo! Love it, especially with the beautiful Faerybeads on it, great to see the Altitudes bead on a bracelet, I also love the Barbara Maria beads...
well done! and I agree with BB, very unique! sunny Love Black Rose
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Black Rose The variety of silvers and delicacy of colors accompanying them is amazing! Very unique and without a doubt typically your signature style in combining! Just wondering... how is the core on the BM Chimney? I passed on that one last time and I feel I'm regretting it by now... Neutral
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Great bracelet! What lock, please?
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Daisy white Like a Star @ heaven Very special and unique!! Wonderful!! Like a Star @ heaven Daisy white
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Chick This is an amazing combo full of amazing beads.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Smaug wrote:Black Rose The variety of silvers and delicacy of colors accompanying them is amazing! Very unique and without a doubt typically your signature style in combining! Just wondering... how is the core on the BM Chimney? I passed on that one last time and I feel I'm regretting it by now... Neutral
I apologize for the late answer. The core of the Chimney is bigger, I think is like the UU core. But I love how well it matches your bead. Love
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:43 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:Great bracelet! What lock, please?
It is a RFG Rose lock. I think I cannot say the whole name because of the forum rules.
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 am

Very beautiful cheers

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down