BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Royal Orange and Aurora

+66
cshynkaruk
Christina313
Amanda Mac (Dot)
aprilshack
klatschrose
Rainbow
tonton
gracielet13
tcschumaker
kyhalfpt
Trollsister
chocoholic
Catsworld
snowy
AmongGumTrees
Jules
casarobi
Smaug
classyclio
Mouseoncheese
Mini Gnome
pixieknitsmom
Nkara
Drache
Chewbacca
lkeen
mdellanno
Fee
strike
Hisae
Louey
Fuzzyfeet
Engel
Chuck
harmony
BusyBeads
FallPorcupine
Reive
Fleur
merrygold
vampbutterfly
Daisylove
Brightonbelle
natasja
AquaAura
Monique26
fairytroll
twinklebeads
darkangel07760
TrollFantasy
ceruleanbluebird
Beady-Eyed
LindaJo
Trollperle
Clochard
kitsunegrl
flowertroll
cyberfairy
neonfiller
Michelle
Cloverbead
bubbagump
Tinka
Anita
SilverBells
BeadThrilled
70 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Trollbeads Royal Orange and Aurora  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Royal Orange and Aurora

Post by PMJ Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Louey wrote:
Catsworld wrote:I just wonder if anybody already got the Aurora bead? what does it look irl? did you have to buy the bangle too? or did you find a jeweller that sold the bead without a bangle?
I got mine today it is beautiful, as i work at a TB retailer i better not post a picture as we would be in trouble for "spoiling the surprise" Very Happy

Agree
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Royal Orange and Aurora  - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Royal Orange and Aurora

Post by PMJ Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Catsworld wrote:Congrats Louey, but tomorrow, please share pics Very Happy
I am really curious if the bead is worth buying a second bangle or not... Question

Catsworld... it is a beautiful bead and only 2500 aurora bead in the whole world...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 pm

PMJ... glad to hear the bead is beautiful, sunny

2500? I would not bet a bar of chocolate for that...the vaults of TB seem vast and sooner or later they find buckets of them.. Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:35 pm

I hope so for you... catsworld, but what I heard is 2500 Wink
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 am

I'm sure if it is popular, TB will find an old dusty box full! Lol
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:02 am

Here is my aurora... hope it gives you all an idea. I have seen a few and they are all different in color and in size. So I did my best to pick one which spoke to me.

Trollbeads Royal Orange and Aurora  - Page 5 Aurora10
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:11 am

It's a beauty!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Thank you kitsunegrl !!! Wink
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 pm

I caved and ordered the set this morning. I couldn't pass up the $40 off with the travel case on trollbeads boutique. I tried hard to hold out, but I don't have a bangle yet and I really wanted the travel case anyway.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:46 pm

That is stunning. If only it was available without the bangle... sigh Crying or Very sad
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:39 pm

I completely understand everybody... me too I wish I could have bought just the aurora bead. But there was a good solution for me : my mother wanted the bangle and I wanted the bead, so we shared the kit. Wink
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 am

For once it is slighty cheaper in the Uk at £125.00 where as its £136.02 on D4E makes a change to be able to get something here a little cheaper Very Happy
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Paixxx Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:57 am

Louey wrote:For once it is slighty cheaper in the Uk at £125.00 where as its £136.02 on D4E makes a change to be able to get something here a little cheaper Very Happy

Yes, I noticed that too Louey so bought from a UK retailer.

I ordered mine yesterday and am hoping it's delivered today bounce I've been waiting so long to get a bangle so this deal actually works out very well for me - £125 for the set, so only £35 for the aurora and 2 silver stoppers over the £90 rrp of the bangle. I'd be so ticked off if I already had the bangle, though I wouldn't be at all surprised if the aurora becomes available on its own at a later date.
Paixxx
Paixxx
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:50 pm

I ordered mine from a online retailer early yesterday morning. The store gave the impression that online buyers could pick their own bead, but that ended up not being the case. I emailed them back expressing my disappointment and added that they must have been slammed with orders. She responded back stating that the 15 sets sold out quickly. 60 sets were sold and an additional 25 were placed on order today.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:41 pm

ceruleanbluebird wrote:I ordered mine from a online retailer early yesterday morning. The store gave the impression that online buyers could pick their own bead, but that ended up not being the case. I emailed them back expressing my disappointment and added that they must have been slammed with orders. She responded back stating that the 15 sets sold out quickly. 60 sets were sold and an additional 25 were placed on order today.

Not sure if it is the store I ordered from--but they also said you could pick your bead, then posted on their Facebook page that they would email Pictures to those that requested to pick Monday AM when they get their shipment. I didn't opt to pick so I don't know who got to and who didn't. I haven't got a shipping notice yet either and they usually ship the same day if I order in the morning, seems like they sold out.

I wish my local dealer would run specials like the online places, I would really rather buy from local stores.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5