BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek

+70
Reive
reltan
madabouttrolls
Lady Jagen
vampbutterfly
naranja
darkangel07760
agatha
Brightonbelle
troll2011
Fuzzyfeet
splinty
Beady-Eyed
beadlover
AmongGumTrees
ZAKLINZ
TwinMom
Kensington
mdellanno
Ellie Rob
Silmaril
chestersnickers
BeeBeeshummer
Blairkj
merrygold
TrollRose
Fee
flowertroll
Rainbow
Daisylove
Trollsister
Bluesybeads
Sware
SilverBells
mrinn
LindaJo
Catsworld
FrenchRedPoppy
trollcat
trollshopper
Fleur
kitsunegrl
Tatiana
Trollperle
aprilshack
Monique26
DblJJ
Nkara
gabi
trolladdict
Peach_Blossom
TrollFantasy
swisstroll
ceruleanbluebird
Anita
fairytroll
BethyCW
Joolz
Kathleen
Fay
Lengoa
cottinghamgirl
Hisae
Tinka
Smaug
bubbagump
Michelle
Trollseeker
Mouseoncheese
BeadThrilled
74 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek

Post by LindaJo Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 pm

BeadThrilled wrote:Trollbeads is adding some color to our Spring! And we love it!!!
Thank you Love Sherlock!

Expected release date 29th 22nd of March!

The new collection will bring us:
  • easter dangles (kit);
  • flower and leaves silver bead;
  • messenger bead (already shown);
  • ruby rock - same price category as current production gemstones
  • chicken ring - silver and glass.
trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 3 TBEasterCollection

Silvers and ruby rock look good. But what exactly is a ruby rock?
Easter dangles are great colors, but I'm not really into dangles.

cottinghamgirl wrote:The release date for the ring isn't April 1st by any chance?
My thought, too! Funny, I was just looking at 'bird rings' on etsy the other day. And a lot of them did have birds sitting upright, protruding well above the fingers. Seems dangerous---and no good with gloves!

Kathleen wrote:And i guess the flower and leaves bead is a re release from my museumbead
http://trollbeadsuniverse.com/global/en-us/museum/1981-1985/11236
If this seems like a rerelease, at least they did the right thing and made it easy to differentiate---the new one has five-petaled flowers, the old has six-petaled flowers.

Thanks, Smaug and Sherlock!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek

Post by mrinn Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 pm

While most of you may laugh at the chicken ring, I think it's wonderful... You see before I knew of Trollbeads, I knew of Lise Aagaard because that same exact ring was published in a book I own called 1000 Glass Beads (ISBN# 9781579904586, Lark Books, 2005)
Page 160 is that exact ring with the caption:
LISE AAGAARD
Chicken Ring 2000
Lampworked, sculpted, sterling silver (lost wax technique)
and this comment from her: "In my work I always try to combine glass with silver or gold-to make my work distinctive-and I don't mind a bit of humor."

So this ring is actually 13 years old, LOL.
mrinn
mrinn
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I was so excited to see the dangles that I completely forgot to THANK YOU for this sneek peak sherlock and Sita!

You really colored up this grey day here!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:38 pm

All are lovely beads - love that chicken ring too! Thanks so much Sherlock and Smaug for letting us see a sneak peak of the Mother's Day and Easter collections Very Happy cheers
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:46 pm

can you make a copy of the page ?? in 1000 glass beads?
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sware Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Love flowers and leaves!
Sware
Sware
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mrinn Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm

trollshopper wrote:can you make a copy of the page ?? in 1000 glass beads?
sorry i cannot get the file any smaller-it is an entire page in the book, when i reduce it, you cannot read it.
I was able to put it in my personal gallery, but can't get it here. If you can see my gallery, it's there.
mrinn
mrinn
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 pm

mrinn wrote:While most of you may laugh at the chicken ring, I think it's wonderful... You see before I knew of Trollbeads, I knew of Lise Aagaard because that same exact ring was published in a book I own called 1000 Glass Beads (ISBN# 9781579904586, Lark Books, 2005)
LISE AAGAARD
Chicken Ring 2000
and this comment from her: "In my work I always try to combine glass with silver or gold-to make my work distinctive-and I don't mind a bit of humor."

Thank you Mrinn for this interesting background info! Very Happy I just noticed your comment on our facebook page. I like a bit of fun too, and while this ring might turn out not to be a big seller the fact TB is trying to do something different always appeals to me.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 pm

mrinn wrote:While most of you may laugh at the chicken ring, I think it's wonderful... You see before I knew of Trollbeads, I knew of Lise Aagaard because that same exact ring was published in a book I own called 1000 Glass Beads (ISBN# 9781579904586, Lark Books, 2005)
LISE AAGAARD
Chicken Ring 2000

lol!

A new old ring Laughing Thank you for sharing this!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Many thanks Sherlock and Smaug for the scoop! Flower and leaves is amazing, may need multiples of it!

Mrinn, that is very interesting about the chicken ring, thank you for sharing. I would love to see that page:)
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 pm

mrinn wrote:
trollshopper wrote:can you make a copy of the page ?? in 1000 glass beads?
sorry i cannot get the file any smaller-it is an entire page in the book, when i reduce it, you cannot read it.
I was able to put it in my personal gallery, but can't get it here. If you can see my gallery, it's there.
Added! Thank you Mrinn! Very Happy
trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 3 Scan0011

Last edited by Smaug on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Wow, TFS Sherlock and Sita!
The silvers look great, can't wait to see them IRL and take them home.

Hopefully we will have a better choice of Easter Eggs in terms of the designs and the colors. And it better not be such a disaster like the X-Mas dangles (in terms of being able to get them).

The chicken ring is very funny, don't think this will make it to the collection to be honest.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 pm

But the chick is cute - looks like sanded glass on Mrinn's photo
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

I love the flower bead and ruby rock x Very pleased with these x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I like the silvers and the ruby rock.

And I'm quite sure I won't buy the chicken ring Laughing
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:25 pm

it is a lovely design but i would be afraid to wear it ..
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks Sherlock! Wow I love all of them and didn't expect this. I did not feel much for the spring collection but I love those bounce
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Tinka wrote: I think my jeweller has a right to sell some specials too, why should that always be Tivoli, or D4E, or....whatever. (and then find some of the beauties at ebay for skyhigh prices?)

Agree Tinka !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks Sherlock and Smaug !! Hug

BTW : What is the difference between the last Ruby and this Rock Ruby ?? scratch
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by merrygold Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm

TrollRose wrote:Thanks Sherlock and Smaug !! Hug

BTW : What is the difference between the last Ruby and this Rock Ruby ?? scratch

I bet the ruby rock has more rock than ruby. lol
merrygold
merrygold
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks for the sneak peak. I like the silvers and the ruby rock. May need multiples of the flower bead.
The ring is interesting. May be cute IRL but probably not for me. I am afraid I would break the chick off quickly. I am always bumping my rings and bracelets.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeBeeshummer Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Love the Easter Dangles, and that Chicken ring is too cute for words.................................
BeeBeeshummer
BeeBeeshummer
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Maybe if we all get a chicken ring we can more easily identify each other when out in public and we can talk TrollBeads !!! cheers
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Thanks for the sneak peak!trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 3 T2774
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Monique26 wrote:Maybe if we all get a chicken ring we can more easily identify each other when out in public and we can talk TrollBeads !!! cheers

LOL Laugh
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next